Wanted: BONAIR OXYGEN trailer - Fiberglass RV

Old 07-22-2012, 10:16 PM   #1

Name: Nomi
Trailer: In the market
British Columbia
Wanted: BONAIR OXYGEN trailer

Hi,
We are a young family seeking a Bonair Oxygen trailer. We are located in Kamloops, BC but can travel to pick up the trailer. Our goal is to have the trailer for the 2013 spring/ summer camping season.
Please get back to me if you know of any for sale (mainly in Western Canada and Washington or Oregon) or would like to sell yours.

thanks for your time and happy camping!

Nomi

Old 07-23-2012, 12:33 AM   #2

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Nomi, Not saying they don't come up for sale. But they are rare finds! You might want to expand your glass brands you would be willing to look at.

Good luck in your search and Welcome to fiberglass!

Old 07-23-2012, 12:48 AM   #3

Name: Nomi
Trailer: In the market
British Columbia
Thanks Robin. I agree, I very rarely see them but have fallen in love
Do you have any other makes that you would suggest that resemble the Oxygen that I should expand my search for?

thanks for the note...

N
Old 07-23-2012, 08:20 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomi View Post
Thanks Robin. I agree, I very rarely see them but have fallen in love
Do you have any other makes that you would suggest that resemble the Oxygen that I should expand my search for?

thanks for the note...

N

No, that is why they are so rare (as well as I think I read that not many were made to start with) and unique. It really is hard to suggest another brand that would be exactly like a Oxygen.

They are cool and I just didn't want you to put all your egg's (no pun intended, well maybe! ) in one basket! I understand the desire, I would give anything for a Whillerby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately, even if one came up right now I couldn't get it..... My plate is full for the time, perhaps someday one will come up and the time will be right......

Good luck in your search! And if and when a Oxygen comes up for sale, I hope you realize you are one very lucky person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-23-2012, 12:44 PM   #5

Name: Carol
Trailer: 22' Airstream Formerly 16' Scamp
British Columbia
Registry
Nomi as Robin suggests you may have a **real** long wait and you will need to scan the for sales daily for a few years to find one. They made a small number of them. In 6 years I have only seen two in real life at trailer meets. One was last year and it was owned by someone back east who loves it and will not be selling any time soon and the other was actually in BC but it was sold very recently to a couple from this list in Washington... they are really fixing it up so I dont expect to see it go up for sale again any time soon.

Perhaps if you told us what features you are looking for and how many people you wish to sleep in it, others can suggestion as to what you might look at.

A good place to look at for sale fiberglass trailers can be found here. If an Oxygen comes up it should show up there - but you are going to have to move FAST on it.
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 05:01 PM   #6

Name: Raphael
Trailer: Currently Shopping
Quebec
Hi Nomi!

I am a new member on the forum. I have recently started investigating about trailers for familly holidays, remembering the time when I used to travel through Europe with my parents with an Eriba Triton. Unfortunately, I have come to discover that the choice is very scarce here in North America, and fiberglass trailers are mostly a thing of the past, and still too much money for me (I also remeber that my parents some years ago were ready to give the Eriba to my sister or myself; my sister was not interested, and I was already living in Montreal, so too much money at the time to have it shipped here.. anyway).

I have seen an ad for an Oxygen, even if it is not in Western Canada, but in Quebec, here it is :

roulotte oxygen - Ville de Québec Caravanes de parc à vendre - Kijiji Ville de Québec

I think I saw somewhere that the guy is selling it arond $12 000.

Good luck with your research!
Attached Images

Old 07-31-2012, 06:56 PM   #7

Nomi, Copy and take a buyer guide Fiberglass RV - Document Center

And run, run, run and check that out.

Remember, they don't come up for sale very often. Maybe the 3rd or 4th that I have seen for sale. Do let us know if you buy it! Good Luck!
Old 07-31-2012, 07:52 PM   #8
Raz

Name: Raz
Trailer: Trillium 2010
Vermont
This one is listed in trailers for sale here. Posted in June. Near Edmonton. Good luck, Raz

http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...gen-52313.html
Old 08-04-2012, 06:41 PM   #9

Trailer: Bonair Oxygen
Selling our Oxygen

Hi Nomi,
Today may be your lucky day. With great regret, I am selling our Oxygen Bonair Trailer. We live in Victoria, BC. I was just going to post it on Craigslist, and thought I would check out here first.... It is in very good condition. We bought it from friends two years ago, and it hasn't even been cooked in. Our son has many allergies, and this trailer has been perfect for us... Used it on only 2-3 short trips a summer, on the island. No smoking, no pets. My beloved Toyota Previa has blown a head gasket, so have moved on to a car. So, my Oxygen is on the market! I would like to sell it quickly, as I am running out of summer... and would like it out of our driveway.
I am going to post it for price of $11,000. Are you still interested? Please let me know ASAP.
Thanks,
Carolyn

Tags
oxygen