Wanted Escape 15 or Trillium 4500 - Fiberglass RV

Old 10-05-2012, 11:21 PM   #1

Name: Imants
Trailer: In the market
Washington
Wanted Escape 15 or Trillium 4500

We are inerested in buying either a Trillium4500 or an Escape 15 . Would like a model with bath and shower. Alao interested in comments on Trillium vs. Escape if buying new or used. Have never owned an RV before, but having owned many boats, its sounds like the molded fiberglass is the ticket.

Old 10-06-2012, 06:31 AM   #2

Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
to FiberglassRV. I own neither a Trillium nor an Escape, but there's an Escape 5.0 in my future!

Where in Washington are you located? I'd suggest a trip to the Escape factory for a look-see on how they're manufactured. You'll be impressed.

Good luck on your decision

Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:35 AM   #3

Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1977, 1978 (2), 1300 - 1977, 1973, and a 1972
Alberta
Registry
I know very little about the Escape 15, other then there is a real nice one for sale right now on this site.
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...0-a-52640.html
No shower though.

Neither will you find a shower in an old Trillium 4500. I have two of those. The models with a bathroom have generous proportions that stretch all the way accross the front of the trailer, but no shower. I have plans to rip out the front gaucho, (couch that turns into a bunk bed) on one of mine, and put in the type of bathroom that Trilliium RV puts into their new Trillium 4500's. Kinda the same as the new front bathrooms in all small fibreglass trailers. About 2/3 bathroom, (with a shower), and 1/3 closet. Take a look at TrilliumRV.com for the floor plans.
Old 07-22-2013, 01:57 PM   #4

Name: Donna
Trailer: Trillium
British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tilston View Post
I know very little about the Escape 15, other then there is a real nice one for sale right now on this site.
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...0-a-52640.html
No shower though.

Neither will you find a shower in an old Trillium 4500. I have two of those. The models with a bathroom have generous proportions that stretch all the way accross the front of the trailer, but no shower. I have plans to rip out the front gaucho, (couch that turns into a bunk bed) on one of mine, and put in the type of bathroom that Trilliium RV puts into their new Trillium 4500's. Kinda the same as the new front bathrooms in all small fibreglass trailers. About 2/3 bathroom, (with a shower), and 1/3 closet. Take a look at TrilliumRV.com for the floor plans.
That is what we did, took out the bunk beds and had a toilet put in. Had it done by the Trillium factory in Calgary. Love it, but due to health now have to sell our baby. Not sure if we will be able to get the extra work out of it money wise.
Old 07-22-2013, 02:00 PM   #5

Name: Donna
Trailer: Trillium
British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imants Golts View Post
We are inerested in buying either a Trillium4500 or an Escape 15 . Would like a model with bath and shower. Alao interested in comments on Trillium vs. Escape if buying new or used. Have never owned an RV before, but having owned many boats, its sounds like the molded fiberglass is the ticket.
We have a Trillium for sale, that we took to the Trillium factory and had a flush toilet put in. We are asking $6000 for it. The trailer is in very very good shape, including new furnace, stove, and professional paint job.
Old 07-22-2013, 05:08 PM   #6
Raz

Name: Raz
Trailer: Trillium 2010
Vermont
Hello Donna. This is an old post. I would suggest you repeat your comments in the For sale:Molded Fiberglass Travel Trailer" section of the forum where interested parties are more likely to look. Good luck , Raz

For Sale: Molded Fiberglass Travel Trailers - Fiberglass RV

Tags
escape, trillium