Wanted FGRV in Pennsylvania - Fiberglass RV

Old 07-18-2007, 10:03 PM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
I am looking for a FGRV near Hershey, PA. Anyone willing to sell one or let me know how and what it costs to ship one from another state. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Carol

Old 07-21-2007, 06:12 PM   #2

Trailer: 1996 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Quote:
I am looking for a FGRV near Hershey, PA. Anyone willing to sell one or let me know how and what it costs to ship one from another state. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Carol

carol
we are selling a scamp 19ft d and a 2002 ford ranger 19000.00 for both .we live in meadville pa .814 337 7741

Old 07-23-2007, 01:47 PM   #3

Name: joe
Trailer: Scamp 1984 13 ft
West Virginia
Send a message via Yahoo to JNikirk
Hi Carol : I just read your post. I am located just south of Addison, Pa. (approx. 35 miles in Kingwood, West Virginia) and will be putting one of my 13ft trailers up for sale sometime in the next six weeks. Right now I am leaning toward the 1973 Lovebug. If you think you might be interested, pm me and we can talk. Thanks Joe
Old 07-23-2007, 10:44 PM   #4

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:

Thanks

Carol
Hi Carol,
What year & size are you looking for? We just bought one a couple weeks ago, and might consider selling, as seems so many things coming up that keep us from being to travel. My husband has been getting everything in tip top shape. We only live about 15 miles from you. Can let you know more after I discuss this with him. That is, if it would be what you'd be looking for.

Sue
Old 07-26-2007, 06:41 PM   #5

Trailer: 2005 Casita Spirit Deluxe
Quote:
Hi Carol,
What year & size are you looking for? We just bought one a couple weeks ago, and might consider selling, as seems so many things coming up that keep us from being to travel. My husband has been getting everything in tip top shape. We only live about 15 miles from you. Can let you know more after I discuss this with him. That is, if it would be what you'd be looking for.

Sue
Carol, I don't know if you have bought a travel trailer yet. We have a 2000 Casita Freedom Deluxe for sale. It has an interior heating convenience package, sway bar and fantastic fan, also new group 27 battery, upgrade from 13 to 14" tires with new Kumho tires, microwave, closet shelving, weight distribution hitch brackets on frame and new plumbing vent caps installed. It is in excellent condition. No pets and no smoking. We live approximately 100 miles West of Hershey near Altoona and State College. We are asking $8495. Please e-mail us at wdreihart@verizon.net or phone 814-643-1176 or cell 814-599-4269.