Thanks for the replies Bob and Pam! It's been an interesting search thus far, and I just thought it wouldn't hurt to be a bit more pro-active in the searching process.
I can certainly add more specifics. I realize people probably grow weary of seeing completely vague wanted adds.
1) Length: 13'-16' (just looking for something that sleep two, but not opposed to more space)
2) Condition: Medium Rare. I don't mind a bit of interior work, but not quite ready for a frame off rebuild. Would prefer an unmolested, original interior. Exterior, no major body damage, not super concerned about paint
3) Repair: I'm a modestly experienced VW Westfalia/Vintage Vespa Owner, but this will be my first towable trailer. I do most of my own repairs on my vehicles/furniture/home because that's what Ron Swanson would do.
4) Age Range: 1972 to 1989
5) Tow Vehicle: 2010 Yukon XL 1500
6) Price Range: 14$-4450$ (depending of course, on condition/location/model). If I gotta ship, I can't afford as much.
I'm looking at an early 90's Casita
tomorrow, but that's not really my first choice. I like older things.