WANTED little caravan egg - Fiberglass RV

Old 02-18-2012, 04:47 PM   #1

Name: sandra
Trailer: quiero compar una graziella 300
España
WANTED little caravan egg

Hi, I live in Spain, I am looking for a small caravan of this type, I wonder if it would be possible somehow send it to Spain, the cost to me. Looking for something between 2000 and 8000 €, The truth never seen a caravan so well restored, I really like, thanks for the information. my email is q u e e n gery @ hotmail. com

Old 02-18-2012, 08:01 PM   #2

Name: Don
Trailer: 1973 Trillium 13'
Alberta
Registry
I'm thinking spam.

Old 02-18-2012, 08:30 PM   #3

Name: melissa
Trailer: 2012 Scamp 13 DLX
Florida
ya, me too. Maybe post links for Scamp and Casita so they can ask about overseas shipping if they are legit.
Old 02-19-2012, 01:47 AM   #4

Name: Dave
Trailer: Bigfoot 25 RB and Bigfoot 21RB
British Columbia
But you mean you don't trust someone in Europe where they have all those European trailers with cable-operated brakes that can be towed by cars with those humongous European tow ratings?

Or maybe it was when the OP suggested that they don't know anything about them, but they wanna buy one (brand/size not important).

But y' know when he/she offers to send you a cheque for twice the purchase price (no haggling!) and all you gotta do is ship it to Spain and then, after deducting the purchase price and the shipping costs, you just send back the $$$$ balance - well - hey how can you go wrong? I mean really - what could possibly be suspicious about that deal?

However, just in case you are still not 100% satisfied, I'll give you an even better deal - just give me your bank account # and passwords/PIN number and I'll even handle the deal for you if you are nervous about it! And don't forget, I've still got that Ocean-front, mountain-top property in Kansas for sale as well!
Old 02-19-2012, 10:53 AM   #5

España
hola, he leído vuestros mensajes, no soy ningún spam jajaja lo siento, solo busco una caravana pequeña clásica para poner con mi volkswagen t2, si vendéis alguna y tengo posibilidad de comprarla poneros en contacto conmigo a través del email; os pongo mi facebook: sandra wallas.

la idea es que si encuentro alguna caravana que tenga buen precio y esté lo más cerca posible de españa, ir a buscarla personalmente, en ningún momento voy a pagar antes de ver la caravana, aunque esté en otro país, prefiero pagarme el billete de avión.

Si encuentro alguna por Francia mejor, pero si no encuentro nada, tendré que irme a canadà o a mexico. Es un sueño que tengo, y espero poderlo cumplir algun día. gracias

Hi, I read your posts, I'm not spam lol sorry, just looking for a recreational vehicle to put up with my classic volkswagen t2, if you sell and I have a chance to buy contact me through email, I put my facebook: sandra wallas.

the idea is that if I find a caravan that has good price and is as close as possible to Spain, go look in person, at no time will I pay before seeing the trailer, although in another country, I would rather pay for my plane ticket .

If I find some of France better, but if I find anything, I have to go to Canada or Mexico. It's a dream I have, and I hope I can meet someday. thanks
Old 02-19-2012, 10:55 AM   #6

España
no soy un spam!! jajajajaj lo siento!

I''m not a spam!!!! sorry! I amb interested abaut buy a little caravan classic. thanks
Old 02-19-2012, 10:56 AM   #7

Name: Greg
Trailer: 72 Boler American
Indiana
How would you get the thing back to Spain?
Old 02-19-2012, 11:01 AM   #8

España
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg H View Post
Where are you from?
I want to travel there to look, watch the trailer, if I like I would bring in ferry boat.
Sorry if I write bad but not English, only Spanish, and I use a google translator
Old 02-19-2012, 11:05 AM   #9

España
if anyone of you can help me with the transport theme, very well because it would not cost much I can bring it up here by ferry

my idea is comrpar a round, small, I know of models, your forum is the only thing I found about classic caravans small. If anyone can help me I beg you comuniquéis me by email or facebook, thanks. On facebook I have pictures of my classic truck. I want to paint the caravan as the van, so no matter as it is out because I'm going to paint.
Old 02-19-2012, 11:07 AM   #10

Name: Carol
Trailer: 22' Airstream Formerly 16' Scamp
British Columbia
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg H View Post
In a container on a container ship - the company I worked for use to do lots of cars and trailers going back and forth both ways. Very common.

Those who suggest the poster is Spam should Google the email address the poster has given - the results may surprise you! They have a very interesting blog and guess what the topic is? Vintage small trailers!
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 11:15 AM   #11

British Columbia
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by guery View Post
if anyone of you can help me with the transport theme, very well because it would not cost much I can bring it up here by ferry

my idea is comrpar a round, small, I know of models, your forum is the only thing I found about classic caravans small. If anyone can help me I beg you comuniquéis me by email or facebook, thanks. On facebook I have pictures of my classic truck. I want to paint the caravan as the van, so no matter as it is out because I'm going to paint.
You would be best to use a Freight broker such as these guys who will look after the details:

Shipping To SPAIN Cargo To SPAIN From USA International Moving Freight Forwarder To SPAIN

The closer you find a trailer to a major port such as LA and San Fran or New York the cheaper your costs should be and the more options you will have in regards to what shipping company has a container ship heading to Spain.
Old 02-19-2012, 11:18 AM   #12

España
hallo carol, I dont undestand the second part of your message, sorry!
Old 02-19-2012, 11:23 AM   #13

Name: Greg
Trailer: 72 Boler American
Indiana
I wasn't thinking about a shipping container, but that would be the way to do it.

And I too thought maybe some people were jumping to conclusions.
Old 02-19-2012, 11:33 AM   #14

British Columbia
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by guery View Post
hallo carol, I dont undestand the second part of your message, sorry!
Hummm - will try and explain. If you want to ship something in a container from the USA it will cost less money if you ship the trailer in a container from a major port such as LA or San Francisco or New York where there are far more ships heading to Spain than there are in a smaller shipping ports. It will also be cheaper to ship from a USA East Coast shipping port such as New York than it will be to ship from a West Coast shipping port such as LA. If you use a Freight broker they will take care of loading the trailer into the container and do the paper work needed and they may also keep the costs down for you by loading more than your trailer in the same container so you are sharing the cost of the container with another shipper.

Translation: (or at least Google says it is!!):

Hummm - a tratar de explicar. Si usted quiere enviar algo en un contenedor de los EE.UU. va a costar menos dinero si usted envía el remolque en un contenedor desde un puerto importante, como Los Ángeles o San Francisco o Nueva York, donde hay barcos mucho más que se dirigían a España que no son en algunos puertos de embarque más pequeños. También será más barato enviar desde un puerto de EE.UU. de la Costa Este de envío como el de Nueva York que será para el envío de un puerto de la costa oeste de envío como el de Los Ángeles. Si utiliza un corredor de mercancías que se hará cargo de la carga del remolque en el contenedor y hacer el papeleo necesario y también puede mantener los costos bajos para que al cargar más de su remolque en el mismo contenedor por lo que están compartiendo el costo de el contenedor con otro cargador.

Here is a link to the posters blog