Wanted - Older 13' Scamp, Boler type near OH - Fiberglass RV

Old 07-24-2012, 02:20 PM   #1
Name: Greg
Trailer: Looking to buy
Wanted - Older 13' Scamp, Boler type near OH

Been looking online (ebay, craigslist, camper sites) for a !3 foot Scamp, Trillium, Boler, Uhaul, Burro type trailer for a fair price for over a month. The good ones are always days away too expensive or sold. I would like an older one that needs some TLC. A complete rehab isn't out of the question but the GF will tell ya it will get started and then no camping. So I guess she would vote for one that is in better shape or previously rehabbed

I live in Cleveland, OH but am willing to travel a state or two to get a good deal or a nice trailer. Pretty much any configuration is good since it is just the two of us. They look great online but I have not even seen one, any make, in real life. None for sale around here to even look at

I am 6'2" and 275 so I hope I fit in any of these. I even checked for rallies to see different makes in person but too far away in distance or time. We want to tow behind a 2000 Camry so any recommendations on any tips which big little trailer we need or if you see one locally I would appreciate an email. camper @secure1 dot net

techdesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 11:38 AM   #2
Name: Gary
Trailer: U HAUL
camper for sale

I am now selling my 84 Uhaul 13 ft. fiberglass rv. I am in the Athens Ga area. Price is 3700 obo If you are still looking you may call 706-498-5276 lv. message.
Attached Thumbnails
100_1058.jpg   100_0443.jpg  

gtappleby is offline   Reply With Quote

boler, scamp