Wanted- Oliver Legacy Elite ll 23.5 - Fiberglass RV

Old 03-17-2016, 11:05 PM   #1

Name: Reed & Karen
Trailer: Oliver
California
Wanted- Oliver Legacy Elite ll 23.5

Looking to purchase an Oliver in excellent condition. Currently have a 2010 Casita Liberty Deluxe that is a bit to small for us.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Fiberglass RV mobile app

Old 03-18-2016, 08:39 AM   #2

Name: David
Trailer: Airstream International CCD 28
Florida
Oliver

Best to get a new one on order. Oliver has only delivered 129 total units and since the Oliver is top of the food chain not many owners will be trading up.

Old 03-18-2016, 10:27 AM   #3

Name: Henry
Trailer: Casita
Tennessee
I saw a used one for sale about 2-3 months, on some forum, just can't remember where. Wanted $44.5K firm. No certain if it sold. I will scout around other forums this evening and it anything turns up I will let you know.
Old 03-20-2016, 12:52 PM   #4

Name: Teri
Trailer: Oliver Legacy Elite 11
North Carolina
You can try contacting the Oliver sales team I thought they had a used one several weeks back, not sure if its still available. If not you might consider getting one on order. Like David said not many come on the market.
Old 03-20-2016, 01:22 PM   #5

Name: RandyB
Trailer: The BIG "O"
New Hampshire
The factory is always your best bet, unless you KNOW of one, when Ron mentioned selling his on here on a Saturday, they called him checking to see by Tuesday (They had buyers looking). Unless someone avoids them, they are aware of location/status of pretty much ALL their trailers. Within 2 weeks of buying it, THEY called me (little creepy) to welcome me to the family (How'd they get my number)
Old 03-20-2016, 02:24 PM   #6

Name: Warren
New Hampshire
It does seem any Oliver travel trailers up for resale do not stay on the market very long.

When I began looking for a true four season trailer capable of dry camping for many days in the northern New England climate, there were only two manufacturers producing that kind of product, Oliver and Earth Roamer. All you need to do is look at the price for an Earth Roamer and you see there is only one available price-wise.

Since Oliver currently appears to have a specific niche market all to itself and the trailers are built to last, I can not imagine many will come up for resale on the open market. Like Earth Roamers they may go through the resale process via word-of-mouth facilitated by the factory in Tennessee.

Buzzy
Buzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 08:11 PM   #7

California
We called and got on the waiting list for used. I'm thinking we will just bite the bullet and order one. Our Casita is just too small.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Fiberglass RV mobile app
Old 03-30-2016, 04:46 PM   #8

Name: David
Trailer: Airstream International CCD 28
Florida
Place the order. You won't regret it.

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV
Old 04-27-2016, 07:22 AM   #9

Name: Bill
NC
We were fortunate to find an excellent condition 2015 Legacy Elite II for sale in MO on the Oliver forum a couple of weeks ago. It went up for sale on a Sunday or Monday, contacted the seller on Monday of the same week and purchased it on the following Friday.

The owners had taken it back to Oliver for a few warranty items and upgrades earlier this month. The couple let us camp on their farm, full hook-ups so we could get to know the Ollie before buying.

We purchased the Ollie the following day and camped at a TN State Park on the way home to North Carolina. Got 14.5MPG @ 60MPH towing mostly on I40 through the TN & NC mountains. It tows nicely and has great brakes, too.
Old 04-27-2016, 08:13 AM   #10

Trailer: Oliver Legacy Elite II
Mississippi
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamperBill View Post
We were fortunate to find an excellent condition 2015 Legacy Elite II for sale ... and purchased it on the following Friday.
You did very well there, Bill. Welcome to the club.

Happy camping...
Steve Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 11:47 PM   #11

California
Back in the market for a Used 23.5' Oliver 2014 or newer

Well, we've been saving up and we are going to sell our Casita. We need the 23' Oliver in our lives. The 17' Casita is just not quite big enough for us.
Old 09-18-2016, 04:06 PM   #12

Name: Teri
Trailer: Oliver Legacy Elite 11
North Carolina
You will not regret! Lee and I owned a casita before our Oliver for the exact reason a little more room. Just left the Oliver rally that was Hosted by the Olivers.
Old 10-01-2016, 08:06 AM   #13

Name: judy
Trailer: in the market
Michigan
myself I did not care for the Oliver. it left me with a cold feeling with the mirrored overhead cabinet doors. I felt it had no more space than a Casita except for the isle way was a little bigger.
Old 10-01-2016, 09:12 AM   #14

Name: Marsha
Michigan
Registry
We love our Oliver and couldn't be happier with all the extra space provided, including a king size bed.

We just got back from a three month trip to Alaska and the Oliver did not disappoint.

Tags
oliver