Wanted: Parkliner - Fiberglass RV

Old 09-06-2017, 08:53 PM   #1

Name: Pat
Trailer: UHaul CT-13 1984
Minnesota
Wanted: Parkliner

My wife and I have finally decided to upgrade campers. We are currently in the market for a gently used Parkliner. If you are thinking of selling, please contact me via PM.

Thanks
Pat
Minnesota

Lv4toys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 04:21 PM   #2

Name: Wayne & Barbara
Trailer: Parkliner
Iowa
Well, ours is just about one year old, but we're not ready to sell yet.
Good luck with your search.

Wayne Collins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 05:06 PM   #3

Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Collins View Post
Well, ours is just about one year old, but we're not ready to sell yet.
Good luck with your search.
Darn.... I was hoping you were going to sell me yours. Not much of a drive to pick it up.

We meet at the various rallies, but most recently at the Highland Ridge rally this past June. In fact, after looking at yours, convinced me that the Parkliner was on the short list. So far it's between a Parkliner and an Escape 15, but I prefer the layout of the Parkliner better.
Old 10-10-2017, 10:32 AM   #4

Name: Sandra
Trailer: Parkliner SOLD November 2017
South Carolina
Registry
Considering selling 2017 Parkliner

I'm considering selling my 2017 Parkliner to get a Class B. I got the Parkliner from the factory in NC on January 30, 2017 and have camped in it about 6 times, last trip was 2 weeks ago to Disney World in FL. I can't get use to backing it up! Also, my hubby doesn't always come with me so I would feel safer in a Class B where I didn't have to get out of the truck to use the bathroom.

It has the dual burner range, refrigerator, furnace, cover/food tray for range, fold out galley extension, 12 V DC outlet, water heater (LP & A/C), fresh & effluent tanks/battery combo monitor, outside faucet, flush toilet, air conditioner, TV cable, additional 120V VAC outlet, Magic table, corner shelf/chaise, dual batteries, Fiamma 45 awning, entry handle, dead bolt entry lock, and screen door.

I added some modifications: changed the kitchen sink faucet to a high rise bar sink (so you could fit a pan under it to fill with water), I had a Garmin back up camera installed on the back so I could see behind me (it's not connected to the breaks, so I can switch it on to see the traffic behind me). Both of those modifications were done at the factory. I added a television arm, and a curtain rod in front of the sleeping area for privacy. I also put new curtains in (I still have the original tab top curtains).

Had to bring it in for warranty service; both batteries were replaced, and the fresh water tank was leaking due to a seam not being sealed correctly (currently being repaired).

I paid $27,409 for it with all the options installed. I would have to get $25,500 for it. It is located in Columbia, South Carolina.
Sandy54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 09:35 PM   #5

Minnesota
Still looking for a gently used Parkliner (2012-2016). Unfortunately, the 2017s are out of my budget.

Thanks
Old 01-21-2018, 07:50 AM   #6

Trailer: 2003 Bigfoot 17 (15B17CB), 2017 Escape 17B
Wisconsin
Pat, Did you see the one offered in South Carolina yesterday?
Tony
Tony Nowak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 04:44 PM   #7

Name: Wayne & Barbara
Trailer: Parkliner
Iowa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lv4toys View Post
Still looking for a gently used Parkliner (2012-2016). Unfortunately, the 2017s are out of my budget.

Thanks
Well, the "price" for ours is creeping up. Modifications we have made include:
covers for the stove and sink, mirror and towel bars on the bathroom door, a pull out hanger rod in the space to left of bathroom, removed the "ParkLiner" decals, added blue and red reflective strips under the belly band, two night/reading lamps over the bed, struts to hold open the overhead cabinet doors.
And I will be adding a battery disconnect switch. There seems to be a slow drain on the battery. That makes it susceptible to freezing. A fully charged lead/acid battery should not freeze, as long as it is totally disconnected.
BUT, we do plan to make a few more trips in it before we say, "ENOUGH"
wc
Wayne Collins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 04:35 PM   #8

Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Collins View Post
Well, the "price" for ours is creeping up. Modifications we have made include:
covers for the stove and sink, mirror and towel bars on the bathroom door, a pull out hanger rod in the space to left of bathroom, removed the "ParkLiner" decals, added blue and red reflective strips under the belly band, two night/reading lamps over the bed, struts to hold open the overhead cabinet doors.
And I will be adding a battery disconnect switch. There seems to be a slow drain on the battery. That makes it susceptible to freezing. A fully charged lead/acid battery should not freeze, as long as it is totally disconnected.
BUT, we do plan to make a few more trips in it before we say, "ENOUGH"
wc
Wayne:

This is why I would love to buy your Parkliner. I know the trailer, I know it has been well cared for, well maintained and itís in Iowa!

When you want to re-home your Parkliner, keep me in mind.

Thanks
Pat

Tags
parkliner