WANTED: Scamp or similar 13-17' Travel Trailer - Fiberglass RV

Old 06-12-2006, 05:50 PM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
For some reason my luck has not been good when it comes to buying "that" trailer. I keep finding "that" trailer, and someone else keeps swopping it up before I can get it. So, I send out this plea to anyone who can help.... Do you have a fiberglass travel trailer you'd like to sell? If so, Im buying. Thanks.

Old 06-12-2006, 09:48 PM   #2

Trailer: 95 Bigfoot 17 ft / 2005 F-250 V-10
Quote:
For some reason my luck has not been good when it comes to buying "that" trailer. I keep finding "that" trailer, and someone else keeps swopping it up before I can get it. So, I send out this plea to anyone who can help.... Do you have a fiberglass travel trailer you'd like to sell? If so, Im buying. Thanks.
Hi Colin,
Yep--you have to jump on them fast!

There is a Scamp on the Seattle Craigslist still--don't know if it is still available?
http://seattle.craigslist.org/car/170261070.html

and also check BuySell.com in British Columbia(I select newest ads)
http://www.buysell.com/root/search/9/559/4...l_Trailers.aspx
There are several on there.

I was able to pick up a fantastic Bigfoot 17 up in BC last week. It is not really too far to go.
Very easy trip.
Good luck!

Old 06-13-2006, 11:27 AM   #3

Hi Bonnie
They go so Fast. The one on Craigslist has sold. The same day (last Saturday) there was another one posted. I was the first to call and told the seller I was on my way. During the hour drive the owner got his second call and the caller told him he'd buy it sight unseen. My wife and I arrived shortly there after and he would not sell it to us, saying "Im a man of my word". He had promised the second caller to it, although, I thought being the first caller it was promised to me. It really tore me up inside. Had my hopes high and then got them torn apart. I called about the one you mentioned on craigslist the next day, but it too had been sold. Like I said, they go so fast.

Are you the seller of that beautiful Trillium that sold about a month ago? Tried to get that one too but it too sold too fast.

My luck will come someday
Old 06-13-2006, 11:31 AM   #4

Hi Again, Bonnie
WOW. That BC Website sure has alot. You have given me new hope.
Thanks
Old 06-13-2006, 11:25 PM   #5

Trailer: 95 Bigfoot 17 ft / 2005 F-250 V-10
Quote:
Hi Bonnie
They go so Fast. The one on Craigslist has sold. The same day (last Saturday) there was another one posted. I was the first to call and told the seller I was on my way. During the hour drive the owner got his second call and the caller told him he'd buy it sight unseen. My wife and I arrived shortly there after and he would not sell it to us, saying "Im a man of my word". He had promised the second caller to it, although, I thought being the first caller it was promised to me. It really tore me up inside. Had my hopes high and then got them torn apart. I called about the one you mentioned on craigslist the next day, but it too had been sold. Like I said, they go so fast.

Are you the seller of that beautiful Trillium that sold about a month ago? Tried to get that one too but it too sold too fast.

My luck will come someday
Oh Bummer--
You just have to persevere--and be ready to buy sight-unseen as well. I bought both of mine that way.
And yes--I had the Trill. It was gone in less than 24 hrs.
A trailer is sure to come your way! And when you least expect it.
Good luck!
Old 06-15-2006, 10:23 AM   #6

Trailer: X-treme Lite 160
Quote:
Hi Colen,
Would you be interested in my "Totally restored 13' Scamp" ? You can view pictures on the Forsale link of this forum. It is actually much better than a new one. I will guarantee it from any leaks .

Thanks,
Gary
Old 06-15-2006, 11:52 AM   #7

Hi Gary.
I would love to buy your beautiful trailer. It looks as though you have done a wonderful job fixing that one up. I also love what you did with the counter top wrapping around the front.

Unfortunately, I cant afford $7000, and we live in Seattle WA. Thank you for the message though and best of luck with your sale

Sincerely
Colin Edmonds

Tags
scamp