Wanted: Small fiberglass trailer/camper with toilet - Fiberglass RV

Old 03-07-2008, 09:27 PM   #1

Name: Harry
Trailer: Scamp
Georgia
Wanted small fiberglass camper/trailer with toilet for under $3000 in Georgia or surrounding states. If you have one to sell, please let me know. Thanks

Old 03-08-2008, 05:42 AM   #2

Trailer: 2003 13 ft Scamp
Send a message via ICQ to Schirah Send a message via AIM to Schirah Send a message via MSN to Schirah Send a message via Yahoo to Schirah
Quote:
Wanted small fiberglass camper/trailer with bath for under $3000 in Georgia or surrounding states. If you have one to sell, please let me know. Thanks
Under 3000? good luck with that. I too am in GA and looking for 13ft with at least a toilet, prefer shower too, in this area, was hoping to find one between 5000-7000 and am looking in a larger area and still havent found one (6 mo). They all seem to be in the west or Canada.
I really do hope we both find what we want, but that price seems a bit unrealistic, unless you are looking for a fixer upper, and intend to put the bath in yourself?
I dont mean to be a party pooper, I really do hope there are some out there. I will follow this thread for anyone who wants to prove me wrong.

Old 03-08-2008, 08:39 AM   #3

Name: Des and Diane (D & D)
Trailer: Boler 1300, 1977 (#2033, "L EGGO")
Ontario
Quote:
Wanted small fiberglass camper/trailer with bath ...
Bath is easy to install in these units -- place a small kiddie wading pool on the kitchen floor -- tip your hot water from the kettle on your stove -- when you are clean and refreshed, just open the door and dump. Des.
Old 03-10-2008, 02:43 PM   #4

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Well I have a small Burro that is in excellent shape, and I can throw in a self contained port-a-potty that works just fine! Email me at tupperjeni@yahoo.com if you are interested and I can send you pics. I am in Cincinnati, Ohio but I could possibly meet somewhere part way if you are interested.... Let me know. Oh and its $2800 and its a 1983 13'ft Burro.....

Jenni