Wanted- Small Fiberglass Travel Trailer - So California - Fiberglass RV

Old 08-21-2010, 01:25 AM   #1

Name: Kurt
Trailer: Scamp 13'
California
Registry
Wanted- Small Fiberglass Travel Trailer - So California

Like the title says, Im looking for a 13-16ft fiberglass travel trailer. I've been hunting for a 13ft scamp but am open to other options. Im ready to buy, cash in hand. Im located in Simi Valley but not afraid of a drive for the right trailer. Let me know what you've got!

Old 08-21-2010, 10:55 AM   #2

Name: sherry
Trailer: Scamp
Nevada
I found this today on craigslist Reno/Tahoe. Not sure what price range you're wanting but this is the only one listed as of right now. Good luck!!
I hope this helps

2000 Scamp travel trailer, excellent condition, price is firm. Sleeps 4, Table converts to Full size bed and couch converts to bunk beds, 2 burner gas stove top, hand pump sink, city water connection, ice box, porta- potty, screen door, new vinyl flooring, new upholstery, glass, screens, and window seals are good. spare tire, tires are in good shape, rear bumper jacks, 120 volt power cord and breaker box, one interior outlet, 3 interior lights, wired to run off 12 volt battery which should be replaced. 12 gallon fresh water tank, roof vent, R value is about 15, 950 lbs dry tow weight, can tow with most 4 cyl cars. very light, fiber glass will never leak. 775-220-3285

Old 08-21-2010, 10:57 AM   #3

Name: sherry
Trailer: Scamp
Nevada
ok, found this one on Sac. craigslist.....

Stabilize Jacks, Spare Tire w/Cover, Screen Door, Battery Pack, Refrig Gas/120V/12V, AC Converter, Dual Propane Tanks, Air Conditioning, White
Light weight at 950# base weight, can be towed by most 4 cylinder vehicles. Rear dinette converts to full bed, front sofa sleeps 1 and top bunk may be reinstalled to sleep additional person. Includes 2 burner propane stove, 3 way refrigerator and ample storage. Air conditioner added last year.
Old 08-21-2010, 12:24 PM   #4

Name: Kurt
Trailer: Scamp 13'
California
Registry
Thanks! I have been looking on craigssearch and so far been limiting my search distance to 250 miles from home, unfortionaly I wont have a weekend where I have more than one day free until the weekend of Sept 5th so Im restricted to a one day turn around run to pick anything up until then. I'll definitly contact those sellers and if they still have their trailers by the weekend of the 5th I'll be making the drive!
Old 08-21-2010, 06:47 PM   #5

Name: Alan
Trailer: 2000 17' Casita Freedom Deluxe...Tow vehicle 2015 Toyota Tacoma Dble Cab V6 Prerunner
California
scamp

Kurt, If you want give me a call 805-338-8422 and maybe we can get together on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt G View Post
Thanks! I have been looking on craigssearch and so far been limiting my search distance to 250 miles from home, unfortionaly I wont have a weekend where I have more than one day free until the weekend of Sept 5th so Im restricted to a one day turn around run to pick anything up until then. I'll definitly contact those sellers and if they still have their trailers by the weekend of the 5th I'll be making the drive!
Old 09-07-2010, 12:13 AM   #6

Trailer: Compact
Compact Jr in San Fernando Valley

Hello,
I have a Compact Jr. in San Fernando Valley.

We haven't used in a while.
I hate to see it just sit.
It has a stove, Ixce Box, water tank, 12 V system and battery, closet, Makes into a pretty big bed.
Lots of big windows.

Perry
Perry_jones@att.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt G View Post
Like the title says, Im looking for a 13-16ft fiberglass travel trailer. I've been hunting for a 13ft scamp but am open to other options. Im ready to buy, cash in hand. Im located in Simi Valley but not afraid of a drive for the right trailer. Let me know what you've got!
Old 09-16-2010, 01:35 PM   #7

Name: Rick
Trailer: In the market
California
I also live in the Los Angeles are and am looking...

Hi. I am a new member and would love the chance to become the owner of a 13' fiberglass trailer.

I have to admit I saw the comments for that little Aristocrat 7' model and find that intriguing.

In any event, if anyone around the southland here is looking to sell, perhaps we could speak.

Rick Ferreira rick91602@yahoo.com

Thanks!