WTB 13í light camper fixer upper - Fiberglass RV

Old 08-31-2018, 08:27 PM   #1

Name: Wade
Trailer: Scamp
Iowa
WTB 13í light camper fixer upper

Iím looking for 13í light camper fixer upper. Iím wanting to find something that needs work to the inside but, frame, floor, and shell is structurally ok. Iím ok with one thatís even been gutted on the inside. Looking for something inexpensive if possible. Prefer a fixer upper thatís under $3000. Iím looking for something light as I will be towing with a Jeep. Iím in the Des Moines Iowa area. Iím open to travel or ship for the right project. If anyone has any leads on something please let me know. Thanks

Old 09-01-2018, 11:33 AM   #2

Name: Pamela
Trailer: 2010 13 foot Scamp
Minnesota
There is a 1972 Compact JR in Missoula montana craigslist for $2800 Posted 18 days ago. I'm not good at posting links, but just go to Missoula Mt craiglist under rvs and put in compact jr. Still there at this time.

Old 09-01-2018, 02:51 PM   #3

Iowa
Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaK View Post
There is a 1972 Compact JR in Missoula montana craigslist for $2800 Posted 18 days ago. I'm not good at posting links, but just go to Missoula Mt craiglist under rvs and put in compact jr. Still there at this time.

Thanks!
Old 09-01-2018, 03:10 PM   #4

Name: Jan
Trailer: 1971 Compact Jr., serial#0378
Missouri
Registry
Re: 13í light camper fixer upper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubmarineVeteran View Post
Iím looking for 13í light camper fixer upper. Iím wanting to find something that needs work to the inside but, frame, floor, and shell is structurally ok. Iím ok with one thatís even been gutted on the inside. Looking for something inexpensive if possible. Prefer a fixer upper thatís under $3000. Iím looking for something light as I will be towing with a Jeep. Iím in the Des Moines Iowa area. Iím open to travel or ship for the right project. If anyone has any leads on something please let me know. Thanks
I have a 1971 Compact Jr that has been partially restored ó the right side has been improved (3-way norcold frig, birch paneling, improved storage [photos available]) but my daughter got married and my time allocation switched! In St. Louis, MO

Frame is good, raised axle, needs new tires, tenting around lid needs to be replaced.

Jan Georgen
Old 09-01-2018, 03:14 PM   #5

Iowa
If you can please send me some photos when you get time. Also, how much are you asking. I’m familiar with St. Louis I’m originally from Freeburg, IL just across the river so, I do get that way sometimes.

wadewalcher@me.com
Or text to 515-777-4264

Thanks,
Wade
Old 09-01-2018, 04:27 PM   #6

Name: Jan
Trailer: 1971 Compact Jr., serial#0378
Missouri
Registry
Re: 13í camper

Freeburg! I work in (lovely) Fairview Heights, have known some folks from Freebutg. Asking $2750. I am vacationing right now and Internet is sort of spotty. I will try tomorrow (it is 10:30pm here). I have a couple of funny (?) videos I made when trying to persuade my daughter that the Compact had many of the same features as the Cricket...

Thanks. Jan Georgen
Old 09-01-2018, 08:24 PM   #7

Iowa
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwgeorgen View Post
Freeburg! I work in (lovely) Fairview Heights, have known some folks from Freebutg. Asking $2750. I am vacationing right now and Internet is sort of spotty. I will try tomorrow (it is 10:30pm here). I have a couple of funny (?) videos I made when trying to persuade my daughter that the Compact had many of the same features as the Cricket...

Thanks. Jan Georgen
No problem. Enjoy your time off and get back to me whenever. Iím in no rush.

Thanks,
Wade

Tags
light