WTB 13ft Escape, Lil Bigfoot or a Trillium - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 05-06-2018, 04:18 PM   #15

Name: Len
Trailer: Bigfoot 13 For sale
Alberta
Quote:
Originally Posted by stude View Post
:I saw two Trillium's one in the Kamloop's Craigslist, the other in the Comox Craigslist both for sale so all you have to do is go there, I did see others out there but you have to look, better to buy Canadian because for every American Dollar you have to spend $1.34 to get one US dollar.
stude
1975 LiL Bigfoot Well looked after Selling because to Old cant do it any more See post earlier Sorry have no picturs Thanks

Len Hopkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 05:37 PM   #16

Name: Roxy
Trailer: Boler
British Columbia
I have a 13ft 1971 Boler for sale, located in Northern Okanagan
Reply if you’re interested. Roxy

Old 06-02-2018, 02:45 AM   #17

Name: Peter
Trailer: G30 Elite Class C
British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolerroller View Post
I have a 13ft 1971 Boler for sale, located in Northern Okanagan
Reply if you’re interested. Roxy
ell guys I cannot help either of you as Were on a trip of our lifetimes and at this moment sitting in Whitehorse, Yukon fighting a nasty head cold that just will not get better. If is not a runny nose, eyes, then it is a cough that won't go away, I Have tried several over the counter Syrups to no avail and as I have no doctor here Cannot get a prescription to cure this problem so I just go on suffering and luck for the other two traveling with me they got somewhat better. Also luck for them were in a much larger unit than 13' sp tjeu can get away from me when I roling and moaning.
Stude
stude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 02:10 PM   #18

Thanks for the info Stude but Edmonton is a little far to go without seeing any photos and some idea of the condition of the trailer.

Tocoa
tocoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 02:22 PM   #19

Hi Stude,

Thanks for the tips. I contacted the seller in Comox (in Black River), a nice looking unit but it sold in the blink of an eye. I couldn't find the one in Kamloops, presume it was sold.
Old 06-10-2018, 10:11 AM   #20

Name: Chelene
Trailer: Lil Bigfoot
British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by tocoa View Post
Looking for 13ft Escape, Lil Bigfoot or a Trillium in good condition without any major issues. I live in Vancouver BC
Hi. I'm new to the Forum and just saw your message about a 13' Lil Bigfoot. I live in the Fraser Valley with my 1989 Lil Bigfoot parked in my driveway. I hate to part with it, but it's time to look for a different type of travel vehicle.

If you are looking for a trailer that is ready to go, this will be a disappointment. If you are good with tools and have the time to tinker with the trailer, this one may be just what you're looking for.

We've had the trailer about 5 years. All of the cabinets are in good shape (the closet has shelves to make it a pantry). The fridge, furnace, stove and sink work fine. We have never cooked in the trailer and have never had water in the water tank. We basically have used it as a transition from a tent trailer to a hard-sided warm trailer. We basically try to use the outdoors for activities and just use trailer for shelter and sleeping. No a/c as we have found a regular fan cools us down if the outside temperature hasn't dropped from daytime highs. Also no electric brakes.

The tough news is that it needs attention. The door frame is out of square, likely because the floor has gotten soft from leaks around the windows. They need to be replaced. This also means some work to repair the floor to make it firm enough for the frame and door to work properly. The trailer can do with new sealing. The upholstery is original with no rips, tears or stains. The previous owners replaced the curtains and they blend with the upholstery design. The owners also added a few items, including a CD player, a wooden rack behind the stove, and a removable shelf adjacent to the stove. And, I hate to say it, but there are moldy stains on the wall fabric which has begun to separate from the insulation. I tried to spray glue the fabric in place but this required making a few holes in order to get the spray nozzle behind the fabric.

I can give more details and send photos but thought I should let you know first about some work that needs to be done. I do have an estimate from a local RV repair shop in case you would like them to complete the update.

Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for - I love the fiberglass RVs!
Regards
Chelene in BC
Chelene in BC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 02:42 PM   #21

Little Bigfoot

Hi Chelene,

I could be interested. I am still looking for one. How much are you asking for it and how much was the estimate from the RV shop? If you could send along a few photos it would help. If it looks good, I could come out and see early in the week.

John Roper (tocoa)
Old 06-17-2018, 02:27 PM   #22

Name: Len
Trailer: Bigfoot 13 For sale
Alberta
Quote:
Looking for 13ft Escape, Lil Bigfoot or a Trillium in good condition without any major issues. I live in Vancouver BC
my lil bigfoot 13 still for sale going to put it away for the summergreat little trailer nothing has to be done its ready to go
Len Hopkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 08:42 PM   #23

Name: Peter
Trailer: G30 Elite Class C
British Columbia
re-looking for trailer for sale

Guys I cannot believe you have not found a trailer for sale yet, I go on line whenever we get decent WIFI and I see them for sale in Comox, Nanaimo, Victoria, these places are found on Vancouver Island, BC
Then I check out Vancouver, Fraser Valley, Kelowna and I see them for sale in those places to and I even put a couple up on FGRV Forum in the Referral's, that is the best I can do. Like my wife says you snooze you lose. You won't believe this I cooked Tugboat Hash for them tonight and they loved it been 58 years since I cooked that what I mostly cook for them is Hamburgers, Fries, Mathew's Fries, Hot Dogs, Beans & Weiners with coleslaw. That is about my limit for dinners, I also make them sandwiches for Lunch and I have forced them to take sandwiches when were out and about so we do not get a sugar Low or I pass out. Were about to get to Anchorage tomorrow and see all around there and do day drives to all the other locations like Homer, Seward, Whittier, and any other places that might be of interest. When we leave this area well drive back to Tok then down to Valdez, McCarthy, Haines, Kenicott mines etc. then down to Atlin and back to WHitehorse then find someone to help me with my right eye as this seeing out of one eye is hard.
Stude
stude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 11:12 PM   #24

Name: Mark
Trailer: Trillium
British Columbia
Have you found your trailer?

75 Trillium
I will be listing it on the weekend for $9500
In Cloverdale

Mark
Markinvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 10:50 PM   #25

Name: Lynn
Trailer: Ventura
ON
Thumbs up have a 1976 VENTURA trailer

Quote:
I wasn't thinking of selling it, but for the right price I would have done alot of work to it,has 3 way fridge and furnace, plus a 2 burner stove,Redone the whole ceiling and one wall. Plus painted the whole outside of trailer with a rubberized paint. has all new tires and spare, and has new curtains. Plus put a new door on.I live in Thunder Bay Ont.
Attached Thumbnails
20170919_181039.jpg  
gloworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 03:52 PM   #26

Name: Mike
Trailer: currently shopping
Washington
We're getting ready to list our 2011 Escape 15B. We're just across the border in Lake Stevens, Wa. Asking $17,000 USD. PM me for details
mudflat mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 06:00 PM   #27

Name: Alan
Trailer: 2000 17' Casita Freedom Deluxe...Tow vehicle 2015 Toyota Tacoma Dble Cab V6 Prerunner
California
There is a 13.5 little big foot that was just listed today I believe in Ontario ca
Look under the for sale forum

alan H is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bigfoot, escape, trillium