WTB 13ft Escape, Lil Bigfoot or a Trillium - Fiberglass RV

Old 04-18-2018, 10:06 PM   #1

WTB 13ft Escape, Lil Bigfoot or a Trillium

Looking for 13ft Escape, Lil Bigfoot or a Trillium in good condition without any major issues. I live in Vancouver BC

tocoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 05:39 AM   #2

Name: bob
Trailer: Was A-Liner now 13f Scamp
Missouri
welcome to you this may be a long or short process you never know. I would widen your search to include all the models made or available.

check our classifieds I think there are some available be ready to travel a bit to get the trailer you want!

good luck

bob

k0wtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 07:05 AM   #3

Other makes of 13-footers are in short supply

Thanks for the advice Bob, it is much appreciated

Where I live there arenít many 13ft trailers. With the exception of old Bolers, the 3 brands I am looking for are the only ones around. The Scamps and Casitas that you see on the road are tourists. I think I have only seen 1 Casita and 0 Scamps with British Columbia plates. If I donít find anything in the next couple of months Iíll start looking in Washington and Oregon where the supply is much better.

John (tocoa)
Old 04-19-2018, 12:06 PM   #4

Name: kenny
Trailer: Bigfoot 13'
Utah
I have a 1993 13' "Lil " Big Foot. I Raised the axle 2"s at the wheel. A new one is not available. possibly a new one could be manufactured in Calgary My Sister lives in Canmore. My Brother in law had an axle made for his Bolar I called the manufacturer and they said bring mine by and they would see what they could do. I have replaced the fridge. The power converter fried led lights and battery. I replaced it. An older unit will require maintenance. I find my big is superior to the Bolar or the Trillium. the interior is so much more usable, roof better weight stable. Interior higher. Bolars have caved in. My Sisters Bolar is bowing out. The door is opening out at the floor. Would I buy my "Lil" Big Foot Again. Yes in a heart beat. Pulled It up thu. Alberta thru B.C. Northwest Terr. To the Arctic Circle. Around Alaska, B.C. home Zero problem Dirt roads etc. I have heard nothing but great thing about the Escape.
Later Kenny
Kenny Strong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 03:21 AM   #5

Name: Peter
Trailer: G30 Elite Class C
British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by tocoa View Post
Thanks for the advice Bob, it is much appreciated

Where I live there arenít many 13ft trailers. With the exception of old Bolers, the 3 brands I am looking for are the only ones around. The Scamps and Casitas that you see on the road are tourists. I think I have only seen 1 Casita and 0 Scamps with British Columbia plates. If I donít find anything in the next couple of months Iíll start looking in Washington and Oregon where the supply is much better.

John (tocoa)
:Tacoa check Vancouver Island I saw a cple for sale over there cannot remember if Victoria, Nanaimo, or Comox Valley also they put them up for sale in Squamish Whistler, and Sunshine Coast.
Keep Checking places like Spokane, Yakima, Wenatchee, Seattle, Portland, Spokane you just never know when & Where the right one will show up.
Stude
stude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 05:56 AM   #6

Name: bob
Trailer: Was A-Liner now 13f Scamp
Missouri
ok here is my plan it works do a 4 state search via google check here constantly have your CASH on hand if financing needed have it done and ready, have your tug ready and wired for an immediate trip, be prepared to place a deposit when all this is done you are ready to shop.

when the perfect trailer to you shows up get on it these are hot sellers no fooling around you will lose everytime. be prepared to drive both my deals were 350m away in your case might be 2 day trip.

this is the ordeal you may find one close but I never did!

good luck

bob
k0wtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 09:28 AM   #7

Name: Kim
Trailer: T@G
California
Registry
I have a nice Escape 15A if you would like to go just a tad bigger. It gives you a real double bed and bigger second bed for a kid or small adult. You can also fit two in the kitchen at once! Weighs 1760# to start.

Kim
California Bay Area
kkinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 01:05 PM   #8

Name: Len
Trailer: Bigfoot 13 For sale
Alberta
I have a lil Big Foot Its a 1975 I purchased in BC in 2005 Back dinette always into a Bed front dinette makes into two bunks 3 way fridge ,furnace 2 burner stove just used to boil water for coffee Water tanh with power pump to sink . port a potty never been used always stayed in camp grounds. Its been well looked after. Electric Brakes New tires last year You would just love it Its to bad your so far away as I'm in Edmonton
Len Hopkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 02:44 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkinna View Post
I have a nice Escape 15A if you would like to go just a tad bigger. It gives you a real double bed and bigger second bed for a kid or small adult. You can also fit two in the kitchen at once! Weighs 1760# to start.

Kim

Kim, where are you located? In the US or Canada?
Old 04-20-2018, 02:51 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len Hopkins View Post
I have a lil Big Foot Its a 1975 I purchased in BC in 2005 Back dinette always into a Bed front dinette makes into two bunks 3 way fridge ,furnace 2 burner stove just used to boil water for coffee Water tanh with power pump to sink . port a potty never been used always stayed in camp grounds. Its been well looked after. Electric Brakes New tires last year You would just love it Its to bad your so far away as I'm in Edmonton

Len, do you have any photos ? Is there any work that needs to be done to make in roadworthy? How much are you asking for it?
Old 04-20-2018, 03:47 PM   #11

Name: Kim
Trailer: T@G
California
Registry
I am in California. I imported the Escape from Canada when I bought it. Kim
California Bay Area
kkinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 04:26 PM   #12

Name: Len
Trailer: Bigfoot 13 For sale
Alberta
Quote:
Len, do you have any photos ? Is there any work that needs to be done to make in roadworthy? How much are you asking for it?
Sorry at my age I don't know how to put in photos The only reason for selling it it at 94 its just to much work for me now. Yes its ready to go There are some extras as TV One 20 amp solar panel been well look after looking to get 8500.00 Not many of these Bigfoot s around Thanks
Len Hopkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 07:40 PM   #13

British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Len Hopkins View Post
:Len get Tocoa's email address and send pictures directly to him.
Stude
Old 05-06-2018, 02:19 PM   #14

British Columbia
Quote:
Looking for 13ft Escape, Lil Bigfoot or a Trillium in good condition without any major issues. I live in Vancouver BC
:I saw two Trillium's one in the Kamloop's Craigslist, the other in the Comox Craigslist both for sale so all you have to do is go there, I did see others out there but you have to look, better to buy Canadian because for every American Dollar you have to spend $1.34 to get one US dollar.
stude

Tags
bigfoot, escape, trillium