WTB a 13' camper - Fiberglass RV


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-04-2016, 01:12 PM   #1
Member
 
Name: C
Trailer: Currently shopping for a Uhaul
Connecticut
Posts: 31
WTB a 13' camper

I am looking for a 13' fiberglass camper. Can be any brand. I am located in CT and will to travel. Dont mind doing some work on it as lond as it is a solid camper
__________________

__________________
CSiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 02:38 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Bruce Thomas's Avatar
 
Name: Bruce T
Trailer: Compact jr
Indiana
Posts: 716
Registry
Where in CT are you? I seen a burro in southeastern for $3500 but it needed cleaning badly and it wasn't the owner I was talking to (tenant) so it could probably be had a lot cheaper.
I'd have to ask my brother to stop by and get a phone number though...I didn't remember to.
__________________

__________________
Bruce Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 02:48 PM   #3
Member
 
Name: C
Trailer: Currently shopping for a Uhaul
Connecticut
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Thomas View Post
Where in CT are you? I seen a burro in southeastern for $3500 but it needed cleaning badly and it wasn't the owner I was talking to (tenant) so it could probably be had a lot cheaper.
I'd have to ask my brother to stop by and get a phone number though...I didn't remember to.
I am in Fairfield county. PM me the info when you get it. A burro would be great.
__________________
CSiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 04:11 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Bruce Thomas's Avatar
 
Name: Bruce T
Trailer: Compact jr
Indiana
Posts: 716
Registry
I'll ask him to try and get a number if he sees anyone there.
__________________
Bruce Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 06:39 PM   #5
Member
 
Name: C
Trailer: Currently shopping for a Uhaul
Connecticut
Posts: 31
Thanks
__________________
CSiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 01:12 PM   #6
Member
 
Name: C
Trailer: Currently shopping for a Uhaul
Connecticut
Posts: 31
Bump still looking.
__________________
CSiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 09:46 PM   #7
Member
 
Name: Joe
Trailer: Boler
Minnesota
Posts: 42
I'm trying to sell one. Im in MN. Do you know your price range
__________________
Joe MN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:31 AM   #8
Member
 
Name: C
Trailer: Currently shopping for a Uhaul
Connecticut
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe MN View Post
I'm trying to sell one. Im in MN. Do you know your price range
Up to 5Kish
__________________
CSiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 01:01 PM   #9
Member
 
Name: Joe
Trailer: Boler
Minnesota
Posts: 42
Sorry. A little too low. Good luck though
__________________
Joe MN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 09:32 AM   #10
Junior Member
 
Name: Ted
Trailer: Scamp 13 2015
Ohio
Posts: 19
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSiko View Post
I am looking for a 13' fiberglass camper. Can be any brand. I am located in CT and will to travel. Dont mind doing some work on it as lond as it is a solid camper
If you're still looking, we have a 2015 13' Scamp, Layout 2 Big Bed up for sale.
Like new, less than 10,000 miles on it. Asking $10,900, negotiable. Free delivery negotiable (we are located in central OH). Photos available, but they are the same as on the Scamp Showroom. No A/C, but 3-speed overhead fan.

We have enjoyed this one so much that we have changed our retirement plans a little and ordered a Scamp 19'.
__________________
Theoldforester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 12:54 PM   #11
Member
 
Name: C
Trailer: Currently shopping for a Uhaul
Connecticut
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoldforester View Post
If you're still looking, we have a 2015 13' Scamp, Layout 2 Big Bed up for sale.
Like new, less than 10,000 miles on it. Asking $10,900, negotiable. Free delivery negotiable (we are located in central OH). Photos available, but they are the same as on the Scamp Showroom. No A/C, but 3-speed overhead fan.

We have enjoyed this one so much that we have changed our retirement plans a little and ordered a Scamp 19'.
Thank you but out of budget.
__________________
CSiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 09:54 PM   #12
Junior Member
 
Name: Wayne
Trailer: Scamp
Michigan
Posts: 14
have a 2000 13 ft scamp, very nice for $8400 and a broken down 1981 Burro that needs tlc for $1200 in Michigan
Best to contact us on landline if you are serious cause don't get much time on here
Wayne & Terri in Michigan 810-433-1500
__________________
Wayne in U.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 10:00 PM   #13
Junior Member
 
Name: Wayne
Trailer: Scamp
Michigan
Posts: 14
We have a 2000 13 foot scamp with no bath but very nice, well cared for, in Michigan-upper peninsula for $8400 and we also have a broken down 1981 13 FT Burro that needs someone to give some TLC cause we started but ran out of time: $1200
Best to contact us by our landline cause don't have much time to check here regurlarly
Wayne & Terri 810-433-1500
__________________
Wayne in U.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 04:45 AM   #14
Member
 
Name: C
Trailer: Currently shopping for a Uhaul
Connecticut
Posts: 31
Will call on the burro today
__________________

__________________
CSiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WTB - EggCamper Brand Camper JWScarab Wanted: Molded Fiberglass Travel Trailers 6 03-12-2015 12:59 PM
WTB leetle camper Janne Potter Wanted: Molded Fiberglass Travel Trailers 2 04-28-2011 07:53 PM
WTB a fiberglass camper lcoler Wanted: Molded Fiberglass Travel Trailers 1 11-05-2010 09:45 AM
WTB 13' Camper in the NE Evergreen Wanted: Molded Fiberglass Travel Trailers 3 09-30-2010 06:13 PM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.