WTB: small trailer under 16 ft. for Nonprofit medical clinic in CA - Fiberglass RV

Old 02-19-2014, 03:58 PM   #1
Name: Ka
Trailer: Looking
WTB: small trailer under 16 ft. for Nonprofit medical clinic in CA

Hello Everyone,

My name is Kay and I work for a local nonprofit in Southern California. We have a small community clinic that reaches out into the community to provide quality healthcare to those that do not have access. I had the idea to convert a mini trailer into a mobile health unit. Thus, I am trying to find a smaller trailer that we could gut and convert into a small exam room.

We conduct monthly health fairs as part of our community outreach and currently we use a pop up tent so that the patients can have a consultation with one of our clinic doctors. Not the most ideal situation but we make it work.

This past Sat. we set up in a parking lot at an outreach event and it struck me that a small trailer (i.e scamp, eggcamper, etc. came to mind) would fit perfectly in any given parking spot and would provide privacy.

So here I am reaching out to this community. For me it would be a shame to purchase one of the models here that are in great shape or have the potential and deserve to be restored and enjoyed. Instead finding one that has a good base, and has no exterior issues (leaks cracks, etc) would be ideal.

Besides ads here or craigslist/ebay; is there any place that specializes in retired old campers? Salvage yards? Or if anyone is willing to part with theirs for an affordable cost or even a donation (tax write-off-able of course) that would be ideal.

Thank you for the time and hopefully any leads would be fantastic.

KCSHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 04:48 PM   #2
Name: Frederick
Trailer: Fiber Stream
Send a message via AIM to Frederick L. Simson
Lightbulb Here is a link to another place to look

Molded Fiberglass Trailers | Fiberglass RV's For Sale

Frederick - The Scaleman
1978 Fiber Stream 16 named "Eggstasy" & 1971 Compact Jr. named "Boomerang"
Frederick L. Simson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 04:57 PM   #3
Name: Ka
Trailer: Looking
Thank you.. will snoop around there as well.

Thank You.

Originally Posted by Frederick L. Simson View Post
KCSHC is offline   Reply With Quote