For Sale: 10 x 10 Paha Que Screen Room NEW-Asking $375 plus shipping - Fiberglass RV

Old 02-27-2014, 12:03 PM   #1

Name: E. Keith
Trailer: None at the moment :-(
Colorado
10 x 10 Paha Que Screen Room NEW-Asking $375 plus shipping

This Screen house is in perfect "brand-new" condition. We bought it to use as additional living space while staying long term at RV parks with our Casita. But, it never worked out that way, and now we have no RV and probably won't have one again. So, we'd like to see this go to a good home, and be used.

It's complete with Rain Fly, Floor, and Steel Stakes ( I threw the flimsy Aluminum ones away). We set it up once and that's all. All together it cost over $500 new. If you would like to see it, look at this web site link: http://pahaque.com/p...reenRoom_v3.asp

I'm asking $400.00 but all things are negotiable. I'm even willing to trade for something of reasonable value (no pets, or kids please). If you're interested, please contact me.

Thanks,

Keith Williams 303-870-3137

Old 03-14-2014, 11:05 AM   #2

Name: E. Keith
Trailer: None at the moment :-(
Colorado
How can I (Keith Williams) edit this thread???????

How can I edit this thread??????

I want to attach these pictures and lower the price to $375 plus shipping. Should be around $50 to $60 anywhere in USA. My ZIP CODE is 80013.
Thanks,
Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Williams View Post
This Screen house is in perfect "brand-new" condition. We bought it to use as additional living space while staying long term at RV parks with our Casita. But, it never worked out that way, and now we have no RV and probably won't have one again. So, we'd like to see this go to a good home, and be used.

It's complete with Rain Fly, Floor, and Steel Stakes ( I threw the flimsy Aluminum ones away). We set it up once and that's all. All together it cost over $500 new. If you would like to see it, look at this web site link: http://pahaque.com/p...reenRoom_v3.asp

I'm asking $400.00 but all things are negotiable. I'm even willing to trade for something of reasonable value (no pets, or kids please). If you're interested, please contact me.

Thanks,

Keith Williams 303-870-3137
Attached Thumbnails
PQ 10x10 Screen Rm.jpg  
Attached Images

Old 03-14-2014, 12:16 PM   #3

Name: Frederick
Trailer: Fiber Stream
California
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Frederick L. Simson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Williams View Post
How can I edit this thread??????
After initial time, original posters (OP) must request a Moderator to edit titles for them, which I have done.