For Sale: 1974 Trillium 1300 Tail Light Assemblies - Fiberglass RV

Old 04-02-2015, 10:51 AM   #1
Name: Olav
Trailer: Trillium
British Columbia
1974 Trillium 1300 Tail Light Assemblies

I have for sale a pair of working OEM Bargman Trailer lights...assemblies are complete except for screws (too corroded to salvage).

A few things to ponder:

1. Some staining on the ends of one won't see it from the top or bottom, but it is on the ends. For the rest, then lenses are in good shape.

2. The lens with the license plate view port had a crack in the top. I repaired it with epoxy, and it is solid and flush. The picture makes the crack look worse than it is, but it is flush, clean and hardly noticeable from a foot or two away.

3. The actual light assembly for the license plate holder has the plate holder bracket broken off.

That is all I can tell you...came off of a 40 year old trailer I bought a year or two ago, so have no history. Open to offers...happy to sell just the lenses, but prefer to sell everything to someone who needs complete assemblies.

PM me for more info, or more detailed pic if you like.
Attached Thumbnails
Bargman 1.jpg   Bargman 2.jpg  

Bargman 3.jpg  
olangelaar is offline   Reply With Quote

light, trillium

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off