1978 Burro Cushions-Full Set - Fiberglass RV

Old 06-28-2016, 04:06 PM   #1

Name: Andrew
Trailer: Burro
Idaho
1978 Burro Cushions-Full Set

I have a complete set of cushions for a 13' 1978 Burro. All of them are in excellent condition considering age, the only flaw I see is some fraying in one of the rear (bed) cushions. The front bunk cushion/platform is also included as well as the hardware. I sure hope someone can make use out of these! I had all of them remade recently and don't have any use for the originals.

Name a price and I will work with you..cheers!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3403.jpg  

Old 06-29-2016, 11:02 AM   #2

Name: bill
Tennessee
Those look a lot better than my ugly original blue plaid ones, but I think the shipping would be a deal breaker.

Old 06-30-2016, 01:11 PM   #3

Idaho
Hey Bill,
Shipping will be the difficult part. Too bad you're not here in the NW.. shipping would be cheaper. I can do a little research to see how much it might be to UPS them to Tennessee. If you didn't want the upper bunk it would be a lighter and smaller package. Thanks for your interest!
Old 06-30-2016, 03:00 PM   #4

Name: Lisa
Trailer: Boler
Texas
I would be interested in the dinette only cushions. If they are available what would shipping to 77571 be?
Old 07-05-2016, 03:31 PM   #5

Idaho
Lisa, by "dinette cushion" do you mean the rear bed/dinette area? I couldn't get an accurate quote from UPS but from past experience it would probably be about $100 to ship those. Let me know what you think.
Old 07-05-2016, 03:34 PM   #6

Idaho
Bill, another user mentioned the idea of just shipping the fabric instead of the foam. It would save A TON in shipping costs and then you could go buy foam and cut it out. We just made all new cushions with some cheap foam from Joanne Fabrics and cut it out with an electric knife. Let me know if you'd be interested in that, thanks!
Old 07-06-2016, 07:58 AM   #7

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 Std
Arizona
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryana View Post
Bill, another user mentioned the idea of just shipping the fabric instead of the foam. It would save A TON in shipping costs and then you could go buy foam and cut it out. We just made all new cushions with some cheap foam from Joanne Fabrics and cut it out with an electric knife. Let me know if you'd be interested in that, thanks!
Just be aware there are different grades of foam, and the less expensive grades may not give as much cushioning as you might prefer. A wholesale upholstery supplier likely stocks several different grades and would be able to help you make the selection.

Beware, though... the one we use in Phoenix also carries tons of discounted fabrics, and it can be pretty tempting...
Old 07-11-2016, 04:34 PM   #8

Name: Marianne
Trailer: Burron83
Indiana
Smile

[QUOTE=mariann;597551]not sure of price until I
know how much all of it weighs. It is a 1983 right? Are the cusions still solid or Do they still hold together? I am talking of cusions with covers. L like they look in the picture. Not just the fabric. I will give my quote when you say how much all of it weighs. fabric with foam filling. Thank you very much.
Old 07-24-2016, 07:39 AM   #9

Name: Rachel
Montana
hardware for bunk

Hello! I just bought a burro, and would like to re-install the bunk. Would you just sell the hardware to support the bunk? Do you have the support poles as well?
Old 07-24-2016, 07:08 PM   #10
buk

Name: Chris
Trailer: Trillium
Florida
Little known fact...

Greyhound ships large items CHEAPLY. I have sent motorcycles with the forks removed, couches, etc across the country.
Old 09-21-2016, 09:12 AM   #11

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Registry
I know this is an old post, but do you still have these cushions?
I would be interested.
Old 09-21-2016, 09:15 AM   #12

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Registry
Cushions Avail for Burro

I may have replied from within the post, so may be duplicate. Let me know if you still have these cushions avail. I would be interested.
Old 09-21-2016, 10:06 AM   #13

Idaho
Re:Cushions

Hey Jim,
Yes, I do still have them. Shipping has been difficult logistically so I have not found anyone interested. PM me if you're interested in paying shipping from 83864. Thanks!

-Andrew
Old 07-01-2017, 09:56 AM   #14

Name: Bill
Trailer: Burro and trillium
Indiana
Burro cushions

Do you still have the burro cushions?

Tags
burro