Free 2002 Oxygen curtains and cushion covers - Fiberglass RV

Old 08-06-2013, 05:32 PM   #1

Name: Rod G
Trailer: teardrop
Washington
2002 Oxygen curtains and cushion covers

We updated the interior of our '02 Oxygen and have all the tan/beige/brown curtains and dining cushion covers to give to someone needing them (also the bath curtain). They are all clean and in excellent shape. We ask that you just pay the postage required to send them to you. Contact Rod in Anacortes, WA for more info.

Old 06-10-2016, 11:46 PM   #2

Name: Peter
Trailer: Bonair Oxygen 2002
British Columbia
Registry
Hey Rod,
Just got back into this forum after many years away. I know it's been four years, and I'm praying you're a hoarder and still have those fabrics. I know it's a long shot. Doing some work on my Oxygen, and planning to add some cushions and covering the new thicker mattress. I really like the nautical pattern as I'm a sailor too.
Cheers! Pete.

Old 06-27-2016, 12:04 PM   #3

curtains

Welcome back Pete
You are in luck. I'm both a procrastinator and a hoarder. I have Rod and Trudy's curtains, but they are in Ontario now. If you can hang in there we will be in BC next June for a coast to coast antique car tour for Canada's 150th. Sooner than that just let me know where to send them.
By the way my brother used your plans to put in a shower, he raised the taps, but the drain is on the high side. He said that's up to us to unlevel it to shower. thanks for the plans.
jean
Old 06-27-2016, 07:55 PM   #4

British Columbia
Registry
Hey Jean,
Good to be back. It has been a crazy year for me. A buddy and I spent the last year sailing around Vancouver Island and down the west coast to La Paz Mexico. It was kinda like trailering for a year and never getting out of the trailer. Well, almost never. It was a tremendous adventure.
How did you end up with Rod's curtains? Just the curtains, or seat covers too? Why aren't you using them?
In any case, next year will be fine.
Happy to hear you got a shower installed. I use mine pretty much every day when I'm trailering. Love it!
Cheers! Pete.
Old 06-27-2016, 09:46 PM   #5

cushions

Because I procrastinate. Trudy and Rod met us in Oregon last year. Look up their modifications. Amazing. I have them all. What do you need?
jean
Old 06-28-2016, 10:38 AM   #6

British Columbia
Registry
Hi Jean,
I saw Rod's modifications. His Oxygen looks awesome. I'm not nearly as ambitious, and I would like to keep mine somewhat stock. (Read...lazy)
Anyway, I have added a three inch foam mattress that I would like to cover, and I'm planning on covering some odd shaped cushions to make the front seats more comfy. I'm doing a re-work of the dining area because it is so uncomfortable for lounging in inclement weather. Making the table smaller and the seats wider so you can sit with your feet up without making a bed out of it. Still hatching the complete plan and I'm trying to get the pieces together in the meantime. If you're not going to use the fabrics, I will buy what you have. However, if you are planning to use them or have them for emergency spares, I understand.
Cheers! Pete.
Old 06-28-2016, 05:44 PM   #7

Washington
Sorry, Pete. We gave the covers away to Oxygen owners in Ontario, Canada last June when we met up. Fun to have to Oxys side by side!
Old 06-28-2016, 05:52 PM   #8

British Columbia
Registry
Thanks for replying, Rod. I am talking with Jean Mulloy about them. Your upgrades are awesome! I don't have that kind of imagination.
Cheers! Pete.
Old 06-28-2016, 06:02 PM   #9

Washington
Where are you in BC?

Pete, where are you located in BC? We bought our Oxy from Dave in Langley in 2011, then Rod added all the extra storage and redid a bunch of things (like adding a bathroom door that Paul copied). We live in Anacortes, WA. Fun meeting up with Norm and Jean last June in Bend, OR.
Old 06-28-2016, 06:10 PM   #10

British Columbia
Registry
I live in Quesnel. Central B.C.
I spend a lot of time in Washington. On my way down to Oly in a couple of days for a month, but I won't be bringing the O2. Camped at Cle Elum on the memorial day weekend. With the O2. Lots of fun.
Cheers! Pete
Old 06-28-2016, 06:40 PM   #11

Washington
Oxygen Meet-up

Maybe we can all meet up when Norm & Jean come to BC next June! 3 Oxys would be amazing.
Old 06-28-2016, 06:54 PM   #12

British Columbia
Registry
That would be fun. I will put it on the calendar.

Tags
oxygen