Wanted: 22 Stove top or oven for boler - Fiberglass RV

Old 08-23-2016, 07:04 AM   #1

Name: Borden and Carole
Trailer: Boler 1978 17' 4" Earlton Ont Model
Ontario
Registry
22" Stove top or oven for boler

We have a 22" wide by 20" deep Coleman stove top want ether a new top part in good shape for old unit or used stove top or oven this size to put into our boler trailer. Would like the old burner style vintage look. Have looked at some 3 and 4 burner units this size but they are not of a style that would look right in an otherwise vintage unit. Works ok will remove the paint added by someone down to original top and have it enameled painted, original was chrome top with black strip at knob area we had it reconditioned so works great just looks poor. While waiting for reply will look for place to get top striped and refinished as well; replacement would be a lot easier.

I'm in Ontario Canada on the Bruce peninsula

Thanks

Old 08-23-2016, 04:21 PM   #2

Name: Peter
Trailer: G30 Elite Class C
British Columbia
old stoves or vintage look

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borden View Post
We have a 22" wide by 20" deep Coleman stove top want ether a new top part in good shape for old unit or used stove top or oven this size to put into our boler trailer. Would like the old burner style vintage look. Have looked at some 3 and 4 burner units this size but they are not of a style that would look right in an otherwise vintage unit. Works ok will remove the paint added by someone down to original top and have it enameled painted, original was chrome top with black strip at knob area we had it reconditioned so works great just looks poor. While waiting for reply will look for place to get top striped and refinished as well; replacement would be a lot easier.

I'm in Ontario Canada on the Bruce peninsula

Thanks
:Tis funny no trailer clubs like car clubs where they help one and other out. Have you looked into Ontario area for a parts dealer that sells new and used vintage as Ontario is big province especially when driving around in it.
I Know we would look for good used parts dealers before buying new.
Stude

Old 08-23-2016, 04:28 PM   #3

Name: Bill
Trailer: Big Foot
Ontario
stove top

We have a black Suburban 3 burner top out of a 2011 trailer. Unused condition because I replaced it with an oven soon as we purchased the trailer. Let me know if you're interested. Located near Alliston.
Bill
Old 08-30-2016, 08:37 PM   #4

Name: Borden and Carole
Trailer: Boler 1978 17' 4" Earlton Ont Model
Ontario
Registry
Thanks may have found a vintage 22 inch 4 burner stove, waiting for the pictures, it is white with a chrome top, same age as our boler.

My wife would prefer not black but 22 inch units are not as easy to find.

We have a new counter top coming this week. A also the table is getting new arbrite topping. Hope to be ready well in advance of our next planned trip.

If things do not work out hope I can contact you

thanks
Borden

Tags
boler