For Sale: 9000 btu mini split unit Air Conditioner - Fiberglass RV

Old 05-06-2013, 11:40 AM   #1
Name: Shawn
Trailer: Boler
9000 btu mini split unit Air Conditioner

I just found this site that is selling these today for 459.98 to your front door. It comes with everything you need to make it a DIY. It is pre charged so no a/c man is needed. I am going to install this on my 17 ft Boler. I haven't seen it done yet but someone has to try it first. But if you want one for your garage or house ect ect you cant beat the price. Just ask for Mike if you want it at this price, here is the link.
Emi enviroair 9,000 9k btu ductless mini split ac air conditioner system #kwca09a0/k1ca9000a00 -

ShawnKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:51 AM   #2
Name: Robert
Trailer: CT13
Do you have a plan on the extra tubing since it comes with 15 ft. Also vibration of the hose could cause a problem since it would have to be connected all the time after the system charges the line with freon. You may want to consider the KY-80 ac unit.

Higginra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:07 AM   #3
Name: Shawn
Trailer: Boler
I can cut down the extra pipe I don't use. No biggie there, just re flare the end. There wont be any more vibration on the ac than any other camper with gas lines going to the heaters and stove ect.
I looked at the free standing units and I didn't care for that. The UPS man brought my split unit ac this morning. I am now researching if I should make a cage for it (outside part). Or just have a cover for it when not in use. I am thinking a cover. I wished I had a welder so I can run a couple of braces across the front end of the trailer. I was thinking of a diamond plate going over the whole front part of the trailer and then just cut a place for the propane tank.

I am sure I could put in a quick disconnect on the ac line if I wanted to. I will look into it. Might be a good idea in case I ever wanted to take it out without losing the gas. But I know you can turn the out put line off and run the unit for something like 40 sec and the gas goes back to the unit and you can turn it off and remove it if you like but a quick disconnect will work too. Still thinking has I go along..
ShawnKK is offline   Reply With Quote