For Sale: Boler Parts, Calgary AB - Fiberglass RV


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-24-2012, 07:09 AM   #1
Commercial Member
 
Ian G.'s Avatar
 
Name: Ian
Trailer: 1974 Boler 1300 - 2014 Escape 19'
Alberta
Posts: 1,304
Registry
Boler Parts, Calgary AB

With the modified floor plan I am building I no longer have any use for the original fiberglass interior cabinets from my 1974 Boler 1300.
  • Rear dinette seats
  • Kitchen cabinet (no stove or fridge)
  • Front couch
  • all cushions
All are in original condition except the cushions which were recovered by the previous owner. Because of the size of the items shipping is impractical.
No reasonable offer refused.
__________________

Ian G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:49 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
bkboler's Avatar
 
Name: Brian
Trailer: 1975 boler
Manitoba
Posts: 173
I'd be interested in seeing your modifications or at least get an idea and know how your fastening things to the fiberglass. I was thinking about your kitchen cabinet because mine was removed. If all goes well then I'll be up that wat May long but it all depends on if my boler is road worthy by then. I'm guessing the counter still has the cutout for the stove? It might be easier to just rebuild as I dont have the sink or stove and dont really have a need for them.
__________________

__________________
bkboler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:30 PM   #3
Junior Member
 
aumpleby's Avatar
 
Name: Anne
Trailer: '74 Boler
Alberta
Posts: 12
Hi!
Do you have photos of the cushions? I need to recover mine, but could be easier just to buy new ones!

Anne
__________________
aumpleby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 02:09 PM   #4
Commercial Member
 
Ian G.'s Avatar
 
Name: Ian
Trailer: 1974 Boler 1300 - 2014 Escape 19'
Alberta
Posts: 1,304
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by aumpleby View Post
Hi!
Do you have photos of the cushions? I need to recover mine, but could be easier just to buy new ones!

Anne
The cushions are in good shape but not near new condition.


Ian G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 02:12 PM   #5
Commercial Member
 
Ian G.'s Avatar
 
Name: Ian
Trailer: 1974 Boler 1300 - 2014 Escape 19'
Alberta
Posts: 1,304
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkboler View Post
I'd be interested in seeing your modifications or at least get an idea and know how your fastening things to the fiberglass. I was thinking about your kitchen cabinet because mine was removed. If all goes well then I'll be up that wat May long but it all depends on if my boler is road worthy by then. I'm guessing the counter still has the cutout for the stove? It might be easier to just rebuild as I dont have the sink or stove and dont really have a need for them.
Be happy to show off my modifications ... and maybe by the May long I might be close to finishing, send me a PM when you have your trip west planned.
Yes the counter is cut for the sink and the stove, although I may just sell those also as I don't really need them. With the stove I could call it a fire sale
Ian G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:20 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
bkboler's Avatar
 
Name: Brian
Trailer: 1975 boler
Manitoba
Posts: 173
Haha, thanks Ian, I will definately PM and let you know whats going on. Don't hold on to the counter on my account, I'm still trying to come up with ideas on rebuilding a custom counter I can attach to the walls without having to pierce the fiberglass with screws or bolts.
__________________
bkboler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 07:13 PM   #7
Junior Member
 
Name: Matt
Trailer: Boler 1700
Alberta
Posts: 25
Hi Ian

Im in Calgary and have just started redoing the cushions in our Boler. I'd be interested in taking a look at yours, how much were you thinking of for them?
__________________
Matt4483 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:32 AM   #8
Commercial Member
 
Ian G.'s Avatar
 
Name: Ian
Trailer: 1974 Boler 1300 - 2014 Escape 19'
Alberta
Posts: 1,304
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt4483 View Post
Hi Ian

Im in Calgary and have just started redoing the cushions in our Boler. I'd be interested in taking a look at yours, how much were you thinking of for them?
Hi Matt

I have sent you a PM
Ian G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:32 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
bkboler's Avatar
 
Name: Brian
Trailer: 1975 boler
Manitoba
Posts: 173
Hi Ian, just looking at your pic of the front couch and I see that you have a wooden door in the middle. Did you modify or is that factory. My front goes straight across and the access is centered on top. There is a pic under bkboler renos, Its a pic of my wheel but the door is open. The yellow painted fiberglass runs all the way along the bottom to where it meets up with the rise in the floor for the counter.
__________________
bkboler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:20 PM   #10
Commercial Member
 
Ian G.'s Avatar
 
Name: Ian
Trailer: 1974 Boler 1300 - 2014 Escape 19'
Alberta
Posts: 1,304
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkboler View Post
Hi Ian, just looking at your pic of the front couch and I see that you have a wooden door in the middle. Did you modify or is that factory. My front goes straight across and the access is centered on top. There is a pic under bkboler renos, Its a pic of my wheel but the door is open. The yellow painted fiberglass runs all the way along the bottom to where it meets up with the rise in the floor for the counter.
Yes for a short period Boler dropped the centre floor section lower under the couch to accomodate the porta-potty. I am not exactly sure what years had this but I have noticed it must have been only for a short time as I have not seen many with it.

Here is a better picture of the floor with everything removed where you can see it best.

Ian G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:57 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
bkboler's Avatar
 
Name: Brian
Trailer: 1975 boler
Manitoba
Posts: 173
I wish mine looked like that. I've seen some renos where they've put a small table up front and had 2 small benches and I really like that idea.
__________________
bkboler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:02 PM   #12
Member
 
fidgetboy's Avatar
 
Name: Jason
Trailer: Boler 13' 1973
British Columbia
Posts: 62
Registry
I wish mine was like that so I could store the porta potti there. Mine is one level all the way across.
__________________
fidgetboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:47 PM   #13
Junior Member
 
Name: Matt
Trailer: Boler 1700
Alberta
Posts: 25
Hi Ian not sure if this a PM reply sorry still a rookie on this site, definitely want the cushions though
__________________
Matt4483 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:37 PM   #14
Commercial Member
 
Ian G.'s Avatar
 
Name: Ian
Trailer: 1974 Boler 1300 - 2014 Escape 19'
Alberta
Posts: 1,304
Registry
Cushions and cabinet door sold.
Thanks Matt
__________________

Ian G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
boler


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Boler Owner in Calgary! aumpleby Hi, I am.... 13 03-03-2012 08:22 PM
CRAZY Boler for sale calgary JIMZ Classified Archives 5 01-06-2011 05:09 PM
Trillium and Boler 13' Listed on KIJIJI in Calgary Owen Lindsay Classified Archives 1 10-03-2009 03:18 PM
TAKEN! foam for 13' Boler in Calgary pickup only kevin61 Classified Archives 1 05-22-2008 04:00 PM
1978 - 17' Boler for sale (Calgary) Tamid Classified Archives 5 07-19-2007 09:35 AM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.