Casita 17' Rear Dinette Cushions Available in Western WA - Fiberglass RV

Old 10-15-2016, 02:26 PM   #1
Name: Mike
Trailer: 2012 Casita FD 17 - 2010 Audi Q5
Puget Sound, WA
Casita 17' Rear Dinette Cushions Available in Western WA

We have replaced our four rear dinette cushions with a custom mattress so I am offering the original cushions to anyone who wants them. The trailer is a 2012 Freedom Deluxe 17 which we purchased in August of 2015. The fabric is the blue patterned one. The cushions are in good condition with only light wear, and no apparent cigarette or animal odors or stains.

I don't really have a set price in mind. I just hate to throw them away and don't really want to store them here for years on behalf of a future owner who might buy our trailer and not really want them either.

The cushions are of course bulky. The Casita site offers the newer tan-colored ones for sale and notes that shipping costs can be pretty high:

"This product requires special shipping, we will call you with the shipping amount after the order is placed. This item averages over $200 in cost in shipping, due to special shipping box needs."

Please PM me if interested and we'll see if we can figure out anything that makes sense.
- "You can't believe everything you read on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln -
Civilguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search