For Sale: Casita Hitch Reciever.....$100 - Fiberglass RV

Old 01-16-2018, 12:37 PM   #1

Name: Frank
Trailer: Casita
Pennsylvania
Casita Hitch Reciever.....$100

This is Perfect Casita (Orbital Machine Works)' custom designed and built item to add to the rear of 17' models. (click on ---> Casita Hitch Receiver for the full description).

I have removed this from my new-to-me 2016 17' Casita to enable me to alter the spare tire mounting, etc., around the rear bumper. The hitch is complete and in excellent and uncorroded condition.

While a heck of a buy, this is a you-pick-it-up for cash offer. I live in Camp Hill, PA. Please PM me to discuss further or to make arrangements.

Frank

J.F.Y. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 10:27 AM   #2

Name: Dick
Trailer: '15 17' LD Casita and '17 Tahoe LT
Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.F.Y. View Post
This is Perfect Casita (Orbital Machine Works)' custom designed and built item to add to the rear of 17' models. (click on ---> Casita Hitch Receiver for the full description).

I have removed this from my new-to-me 2016 17' Casita to enable me to alter the spare tire mounting, etc., around the rear bumper. The hitch is complete and in excellent and uncorroded condition.

While a heck of a buy, this is a you-pick-it-up for cash offer. I live in Camp Hill, PA. Please PM me to discuss further or to make arrangements.

Frank
Can't find your email address. Would you mind emailing me if you still have it? Would you consider shipping it ? Thanks. dm
dmad1@gmail.com

dmad1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 10:42 AM   #3

Name: Robert
Trailer: casita
Florida
Quote:

Frank
Frank my name is Rob I live in Florida but my family lives in Schuylkill haven Pa thats near Pottsville about 1 hr away I could ask one of my friends to pick it up for me could you meet them half way. I will be up in about a month. I have a 17 casita and was just thinking about getting one of these hitches
robmease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 04:05 PM   #4

Name: J Ronald
Trailer: Currently shopping
North Carolina
We have one on our 17' Casita, We have a carrier in it with a deck storage box strapped to it. I'm also using an adaptor to raise the carrier up a little higher, otherwise it is pretty close to the ground.
J Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 07:43 PM   #5

Pennsylvania
Rob....

While I appreciate your interest, the reason for the current price is because my situation is such that I will not be packing, shipping or transporting it. I will gladly adjust my schedule to be available for anyone to inspect the hitch receiver at my place, and to pick it up here.

As I indicated, my intent is for the reasonable price to make it worth someone's while to drive a bit to purchase it.

Frank
Old 01-17-2018, 09:25 PM   #6

Florida
Quote:
Rob....

While I appreciate your interest, the reason for the current price is because my situation is such that I will not be packing, shipping or transporting it. I will gladly adjust my schedule to be available for anyone to inspect the hitch receiver at my place, and to pick it up here.

As I indicated, my intent is for the reasonable price to make it worth someone's while to drive a bit to purchase it.

Frank
I understand Frank I don't think I can ask one of my friends to drive that far. I hope It will still be available next month when I get back to Pa
Old 01-21-2018, 09:51 AM   #7

Florida
Casita hitch

HI frank I am trying to a range for someone to pickup the hitch can you contact me at robmease@gmail.com
Old 01-22-2018, 07:06 AM   #8

Pennsylvania
Exclamation Sold item

Rob......

Unfortunately for you, the receiver sold yesterday. You'll find that Casita items in demand don't last long....even in the "off" season. Good luck on your future search.

Frank

Tags
casita