Ecco Temp L5 Portable Water Heater $108.97 - Fiberglass RV

Old 02-13-2017, 03:34 PM   #1

Name: Peter
Trailer: G30 Elite Class C
British Columbia
Ecco Temp L5 Portable Water Heater $108.97

EccoTemp L5 Portable Tankless Water Heater - Eccotemp L5 - Water Heaters - Camping World'
Located at any Camping world, good for a quick hot water shower.
This is a Referral.
Stude

Old 02-13-2017, 04:16 PM   #2

Name: John
Trailer: '71 Boler, '87 Play-Mor II
Deep South
I haven't tried the EccoTemp brand but I love our Fastair model which has the digital readout. I got mine on eBay for around $80 including shipping I believe. It works great on either water hook up or with our on board water tank and Seaflo water pump. We mounted ours to the tongue.

Old 02-13-2017, 04:41 PM   #3

Name: Peter
Trailer: G30 Elite Class C
British Columbia
Personally I Like to stand in the shower and wonder when the cold is coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny M View Post
I haven't tried the EccoTemp brand but I love our Fastair model which has the digital readout. I got mine on eBay for around $80 including shipping I believe. It works great on either water hook up or with our on board water tank and Seaflo water pump. We mounted ours to the tongue.
: how long a shower can one get with one of these things, I noted that Camping world has several different sizes that one can buy and use and they are not that bad a price even for a Canuck.
Big problem if boondocking is where does free water come from if out in the desert? if near a stream one is okay with light duty pump to get water to unit but if not not much good???
Stude
Old 02-13-2017, 07:29 PM   #4

Name: John
Trailer: '71 Boler, '87 Play-Mor II
Deep South
Our on board water tank is 16 gallons, so if we do a navy shower (rinse then soap up with the water off then rinse again) we can get by with 1 to 2 gallons per shower. We carry an extra 7 gallon container that we can fill up and top off the tank if needed. With a city water hookup we can have a hot shower for as long as we want provided we don't run out of propane. I have 1 - 20 lb bottle on the tongue and it lasted all of last years camping season, we took it out at least 8 trips that I can remember last year, most of which were Thur-Sunday.
Old 02-14-2017, 01:55 PM   #5

Name: JD
Trailer: Scamp 16 Modified (BIGLY)
Florida
When I was tongue weight limited I used 1 pound cans and we h to by pretty well.
The Fastar works well for me. I have mounted mine on the extended frame/tongue next to the mini/split compressor.
$80 is a good deal!