Raz, this one from Reid Larsen? Direct link to post: Another reborn Trillium
That's the one. Raz
Attached Images

Old 02-05-2015, 05:47 PM   #72

Name: Richard
Trailer: Trillium 1300 Nor'Easter Egg '06 Ranger Supercab 3.0L auto
Newfoundland
Send a message via Skype™ to Richard Hayes
After Scotty's post last Sunday, I emailed Trillium Outback re mine - Joe responded the following day, had 'em in the mail by lunch time Monday. They arrived in my post box, Upper Gullies Newfoundland, today. From conversations with Joe, they've been in the relocation horrors - a real if it can go wrong, it did, sort of thing - and they're working hard to get it all back on an even keel. Joe's prompt attention to my reminder, and his sincere apology for the delay, is much appreciated, as are my shiny new #139 hinges...I'd gladly post a pic, but can't remember how it's done...or, as a last desperate resort, read the instructions...duh!

Old 02-18-2015, 04:57 PM   #73

Name: Bill & Kate
Trailer: Trillium 4500 15 feet 1977
Washington
Registry
I am interested in how we might get the screws to stick in the door of our 1977 Trillium. The screws are currently stripped. How do I put in the Steel Tech putty and where do I find it. By the way, Trillium Outback is back. They had weather setbacks. They just repaired our furnace and are mailing it back to us. Plus a new converter.
Old 02-20-2015, 12:14 PM   #74

Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1977, 1978 (2), 1300 - 1977, 1973, and a 1972
Alberta
Registry
Bill, When I reinstalled the door on my 4500:
I bought new counter sunk screws
mixed up some resin
soaked some fibreglass in the resin
pulled ONE screw
stuffed in as much of the resin soaked fibreglass as possible, using a small stick
Screwed in a new screw tightly
The screw caused the loose fibreglass strands to be cut, (it probably looks terrible under the hinge)
Repeat till you have replaced all six screws

It should be noted that once you mix the resin, you have about 10 minuets till it gels. Either work fast, or mix a small amount.

I got the glass, and resin at Princess Auto. Not an option in the US.
Old 02-28-2015, 07:57 AM   #75

Name: Al
Trailer: Trillium
Ontario
Well, I did speak with the son (I think) a couple of weeks ago. It turns out I had just missed the owner who had gone off to a show. I was told to call back on the Friday to speak to him. Since then, life has happened and I haven't had the opportunity to call back and make arrangements. I will try this week and will let you all know what happens.

FYI, I've decided against putting in new hinges as the old ones are holding up fine now and don't look that bad. Plus I don't want to take a chance on damaging the new paint which would make things look a lot worse!
Old 03-01-2015, 08:59 AM   #76

Ontario
Well, I was just on Trillium Trailers website for the Outback and used their "Contact Us" link to send them an e-mail. Hoping to get a response. Will let you all know how it turns out. *fingers crossed*
Old 03-03-2015, 03:51 PM   #77

Ontario
Well, here it is around 4:50pm on Tuesday, March 3rd (EST), and I haven't seen anything yet in my e-mail. So I called and left them a message. Continuing with a positive attitude and fingers STILL crossed! Wish me luck!
Old 03-03-2015, 04:59 PM   #78

Ontario
Here it is, just a little over an hour later, and I just got off the phone with Joe. He explained to me what had happened, took my information, and has promised to send me out a check for the outstanding amount! I'm quite pleased to be able to say that he stands behind customer service! Well done!
Old 06-18-2015, 04:50 PM   #79

Ontario
You won't believe it... I FINALLY got the refund cheque in the mail yesterday (June 17/15). The cheque was dated March 3rd, and the envelope post marked June 11/15. He included his business card as well. So now I have current contact information. Oh well, better late than never! I'll just put it down to a misfile.

Tags
trillium