ISO T-molding - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 06-13-2015, 01:22 PM   #15

Name: Janice & Rick
Trailer: Trillium 1300
Nova Scotia
Registry
Diane, I see you live in Virginia - I don't think we get same product as you. Darn.

Old 06-13-2015, 06:29 PM   #16

Name: Diane
Trailer: u-haul ct13
Virginia
Rick, yes I have purchased it there and I am using it in my Kitchen now. It comes in stripes, and can be in metal, or hard rubber plastic. Colors I have seen are white, almond, Black, and what I use is the metal brushed stainless steel. It can be found in the Kitchen and Bath dept, usually hanging.

Old 06-13-2015, 07:28 PM   #17

Name: kootenai girl
Trailer: 2004 Casita Liberty 17
British Columbia
Not sure if the people who are talking about getting it at the big box stores are talking about this type of thing?
Even if this fits it wouldn't work for doing a whole Trillium as too short but maybe for the person who needs a small piece. Would be amazing if it fits as I know it has been a major struggle for everyone to find for many years till Trillium in the States started carrying it. This doesn't look even on each side though.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...FFGJPG3NHEBRP8
Old 06-13-2015, 08:02 PM   #18

Nova Scotia
Registry
I agree, Kootenaigirl - That does not look like the trim that's in the Trillium.

We live in Canada - I am wondering if the people finding success in purchasing it are in a Lowes store in the US?

I have a line on some in Ontario - the person who sells it will call me next week and hopefully I will have some coming my way.
Old 06-13-2015, 10:00 PM   #19

Name: Jay
Trailer: Boler 1300
Ontario
Kelly, Janice & Rick,
The trim (t-molding) that I bought from Paul Neumiester is the exact same stuff as what was in my late 80s Boler and it looks identical to the picture you posted. The new t molding I bought from Paul fit straight into the track still glued to my shell, no modification necessary. Not sure if I said in my earlier post but it is slightly more white than my old slightly yellowed t molding. But the difference is hardly noticeable.
It is new old stock - Paul bought out the boler factory here in ontario.
Best of Luck.
Old 06-14-2015, 03:44 AM   #20

Nova Scotia
Registry
Jay - thank you!! I called Paul Neumiester's yesterday and spoke with a staff member - I am expecting a call Monday or Tuesday - I appreciate your posting - hope to have my strip soon - need to replace only one as the rest are perfect.

Really appreciate your help!