We are replacing all the windows
on our Surfside
TM-14 (gaucho model) and making the original jalousie windows
available free for anyone who can use them.
Measurements for front, left side, and right side windows
Exterior dimensions: 43-1/2 inches wide by 17 inches tall
Cutout needed: 42 inches wide by 14-3/4 inches tall
Measurements for back window:
Exterior dimensions: 49-3/4 inches wide by 17 inches tall
Cutout needed: 47-3/4 inches wide by 14-3/4 inches tall
- All window panes are all intact
- All four screens are available
- The aluminum frames are banged up in a couple places - see pictures below.
- Window operators are sticky and need to be fixed or replaced.
- One of the operators has been replaced with a knob - see pictures.
- We don't have the screw cover trim.
If interested send me a PM. We would prefer local pick-up in Vancouver, Washington. We may be able to deliver to a local fiberglass gathering such as Spring NOG or Oregon Gathering. If you want them shipped, let's chat about the cost. Windows
are heavy and shipping for our new Hehr windows ran nearly $170.