LiteHouse Trailer Owner's Manual - Fiberglass RV

Old 10-15-2006, 11:34 AM   #1

Trailer: ***
The number of LiteHouse owners on the forum is absolutely S-W-E-L-L-I-N-G to at least four --- but NONE of us have an original owner's manual for a LiteHouse Base Camp or Trailer-For-Two.

There MUST be one out there somewhere! 66 of these trailers were produced before production ended in 1997. Has ANYONE seen, touched or found one? ANY leads appreciated to get at least ONE CLEAN copy of the manual. THANKS!

Old 11-20-2006, 06:44 PM   #2

Just wanted to bring this subject back to the "top of the heap" - c'mon, there M-U-S-T be O-N-E LiteHouse Trailer owner's manual floating around out there!

Thanks for looking again for one clean copy to make a bunch of people happy. And Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Old 11-20-2006, 07:19 PM   #3

Trailer: Cadet 1985 / 2006 Element
I am still looking and wanting to swell! Someplace, somewhere, there must be another one for sale.
Old 05-26-2007, 09:02 AM   #4

Quote:
Just wanted to bring this subject back to the "top of the heap" - c'mon, there [b]M-U-S-T be O-N-E LiteHouse Trailer owner's manual floating around out there!

Thanks for looking again for one clean copy to make a bunch of people happy. And [b]Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Deborah:

Are you reading this! Please let me know if you have [b]"the GOODS" and if you're willing to part with them for about a week! Thanks.
Old 05-26-2007, 09:08 AM   #5

Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
We'd like a copy of the LiteHouse manual as well for the Document Center. So, when someone finally tracks one down, would you please share with the present and future members of this site.

TIA
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 02:26 PM   #6

Quote:
We'd like a copy of the LiteHouse manual as well for the Document Center. So, when someone finally tracks one down, would you please share with the present and future members of this site.

TIA
Donna:

I have some [b]V-E-R-Y large .bmp images (full color) of the LiteHouse sales brochures that can be included in the Document Center if you'll instruct me how to send them to the right person. TIA.
Old 05-26-2007, 05:40 PM   #7

Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Sent you a PM Dan
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 04:43 PM   #8

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
I need an opinion if anyone has a Litehouse Trailer for Two and how well do they like this little camper. There is one for sale and I have been looking at it and would like to know if anyone has one, how do you like it? I am concerned about the walls being only 1/2" thick and if the camper sways in the wind going down the road. Any input would help. Thank you.

Dj
Old 05-03-2008, 06:58 PM   #9

Trailer: Egg Camper 17
Quote:
[b]I need an opinion if anyone has a Litehouse Trailer for Two and how well do they like this little camper. There is one for sale and I have been looking at it and would like to know if anyone has one, how do you like it? I am concerned about the walls being only 1/2" thick and if the camper sways in the wind going down the road. Any input would help. Thank you.

Dj
Sorry for a late reply, just saw this post. We've had our Lite House for a couple years now, and have absolutely loved it. It's hard to explain how it actually feels bigger inside than first glance. We add a 10x10 "First Up" room to the back of it and we're good to go...so simple. When not in use, we push it out to the backyard. My wife & I can pull it back & forth ourselves. Tows easy, no sway problems at all. We gutted ours, redid the walls and added a/c, etc. Tows like a charm w/ our CRV. I'd do it again, especially w/ the gas crunch as it is. Feel free to contact me for more info if needed.
Bill
Old 10-06-2008, 12:06 AM   #10

Trailer: Lite House Base Camp
Quote:
Sorry for a late reply, just saw this post. We've had our Lite House for a couple years now, and have absolutely loved it. It's hard to explain how it actually feels bigger inside than first glance. We add a 10x10 "First Up" room to the back of it and we're good to go...so simple. When not in use, we push it out to the backyard. My wife & I can pull it back & forth ourselves. Tows easy, no sway problems at all. We gutted ours, redid the walls and added a/c, etc. Tows like a charm w/ our CRV. I'd do it again, especially w/ the gas crunch as it is. Feel free to contact me for more info if needed.
Bill

I've just recently purchased a LiTE HOUSE Base Camp and I'm interested in the 10x10 "First Up" you use. Or maybe a vestibule for the back. Thank you,
Barbi
Old 01-02-2010, 09:59 AM   #11

Trailer: Lite House
Registry
Quote:
The number of LiteHouse owners on the forum is absolutely S-W-E-L-L-I-N-G to at least four --- but NONE of us have an original owner's manual for a LiteHouse Base Camp or Trailer-For-Two.

There MUST be one out there somewhere! 66 of these trailers were produced before production ended in 1997. [b]Has ANYONE seen, touched or found one? ANY leads appreciated to get at least ONE CLEAN copy of the manual. THANKS!
I own a 1987 Lite•House for two.

Click image for larger version

Name:	litehouse.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	25729

When I bought it, the previous owner handed me the "owners manual" which turned out to be a manila folder packed with manuals for all the systems installed. There is a manual for the fan, for the propane regulator, the stove, the sink pump, etc. but no overall manual for the trailer. There is a copy of the brochure mentioned earlier and a couple of Lite•House price lists. My guess is that this is the best we're going to do. I would love to find a wiring diagram for the running lights.

Like others have mentioned, this trailer has a bit of magic and is much bigger on the inside than on the outside.

Cheers,
Davie
Old 09-11-2012, 03:29 PM   #12

Name: Dolores
Oklahoma
Registry
Hello again -
Would be interested in purchasing/paying for copies of the manuals you mentioned in the post from 2010 on the fan/pump/propane regulator/stove. Would it be possible for you to make copies and send, or post online? I would be happy to pay for cost of copies/postage. thanks - Dolores
Old 09-11-2012, 04:10 PM   #13

Registry
I'm a little busy with work right now but will try and post what I have in a few days.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:09 PM   #14

Name: bonnie
Trailer: lite house travel trailer for two
Kentucky
Bill and Pat,
We just bought a Lite House Trailer for Two and are looking for a manual, do you have one or tell me where I can look for one online?

Thanks
Bonnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill&Pat View Post
Bill

Tags
litehouse