LiteHouse Trailer Owner's Manual - Fiberglass RV


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-15-2006, 11:34 AM   #1
Member
 
Trailer: ***
Posts: 46
The number of LiteHouse owners on the forum is absolutely S-W-E-L-L-I-N-G to at least four --- but NONE of us have an original owner's manual for a LiteHouse Base Camp or Trailer-For-Two.

There MUST be one out there somewhere! 66 of these trailers were produced before production ended in 1997. Has ANYONE seen, touched or found one? ANY leads appreciated to get at least ONE CLEAN copy of the manual. THANKS!
__________________

__________________
Dan I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 06:44 PM   #2
Member
 
Trailer: ***
Posts: 46
Just wanted to bring this subject back to the "top of the heap" - c'mon, there M-U-S-T be O-N-E LiteHouse Trailer owner's manual floating around out there!

Thanks for looking again for one clean copy to make a bunch of people happy. And Happy Thanksgiving to all!
__________________

__________________
Dan I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 07:19 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
DonInChatt's Avatar
 
Trailer: Cadet 1985 / 2006 Element
Posts: 221
I am still looking and wanting to swell! Someplace, somewhere, there must be another one for sale.
__________________
DonInChatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 09:02 AM   #4
Member
 
Trailer: ***
Posts: 46
Quote:
Just wanted to bring this subject back to the "top of the heap" - c'mon, there [b]M-U-S-T be O-N-E LiteHouse Trailer owner's manual floating around out there!

Thanks for looking again for one clean copy to make a bunch of people happy. And [b]Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Deborah:

Are you reading this! Please let me know if you have [b]"the GOODS" and if you're willing to part with them for about a week! Thanks.
__________________
Dan I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 09:08 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Donna D.'s Avatar
 
Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Posts: 24,433
We'd like a copy of the LiteHouse manual as well for the Document Center. So, when someone finally tracks one down, would you please share with the present and future members of this site.

TIA
__________________
Donna D.
Ten Forward - 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Double Yolk - 1988 16' Scamp Deluxe
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 02:26 PM   #6
Member
 
Trailer: ***
Posts: 46
Quote:
We'd like a copy of the LiteHouse manual as well for the Document Center. So, when someone finally tracks one down, would you please share with the present and future members of this site.

TIA
Donna:

I have some [b]V-E-R-Y large .bmp images (full color) of the LiteHouse sales brochures that can be included in the Document Center if you'll instruct me how to send them to the right person. TIA.
__________________
Dan I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 05:40 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Donna D.'s Avatar
 
Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Posts: 24,433
Sent you a PM Dan
__________________
Donna D.
Ten Forward - 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Double Yolk - 1988 16' Scamp Deluxe
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 04:43 PM   #8
Junior Member
 
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Posts: 5
I need an opinion if anyone has a Litehouse Trailer for Two and how well do they like this little camper. There is one for sale and I have been looking at it and would like to know if anyone has one, how do you like it? I am concerned about the walls being only 1/2" thick and if the camper sways in the wind going down the road. Any input would help. Thank you.

Dj
__________________
DonnaW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 06:58 PM   #9
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Egg Camper 17
Posts: 24
Quote:
[b]I need an opinion if anyone has a Litehouse Trailer for Two and how well do they like this little camper. There is one for sale and I have been looking at it and would like to know if anyone has one, how do you like it? I am concerned about the walls being only 1/2" thick and if the camper sways in the wind going down the road. Any input would help. Thank you.

Dj
Sorry for a late reply, just saw this post. We've had our Lite House for a couple years now, and have absolutely loved it. It's hard to explain how it actually feels bigger inside than first glance. We add a 10x10 "First Up" room to the back of it and we're good to go...so simple. When not in use, we push it out to the backyard. My wife & I can pull it back & forth ourselves. Tows easy, no sway problems at all. We gutted ours, redid the walls and added a/c, etc. Tows like a charm w/ our CRV. I'd do it again, especially w/ the gas crunch as it is. Feel free to contact me for more info if needed.
Bill
__________________
Bill&Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:06 AM   #10
Junior Member
 
Trailer: Lite House Base Camp
Posts: 1
Quote:
Sorry for a late reply, just saw this post. We've had our Lite House for a couple years now, and have absolutely loved it. It's hard to explain how it actually feels bigger inside than first glance. We add a 10x10 "First Up" room to the back of it and we're good to go...so simple. When not in use, we push it out to the backyard. My wife & I can pull it back & forth ourselves. Tows easy, no sway problems at all. We gutted ours, redid the walls and added a/c, etc. Tows like a charm w/ our CRV. I'd do it again, especially w/ the gas crunch as it is. Feel free to contact me for more info if needed.
Bill

I've just recently purchased a LiTE HOUSE Base Camp and I'm interested in the 10x10 "First Up" you use. Or maybe a vestibule for the back. Thank you,
Barbi
__________________
Barbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 09:59 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Davie B's Avatar
 
Trailer: Lite House
Posts: 230
Registry
Quote:
The number of LiteHouse owners on the forum is absolutely S-W-E-L-L-I-N-G to at least four --- but NONE of us have an original owner's manual for a LiteHouse Base Camp or Trailer-For-Two.

There MUST be one out there somewhere! 66 of these trailers were produced before production ended in 1997. [b]Has ANYONE seen, touched or found one? ANY leads appreciated to get at least ONE CLEAN copy of the manual. THANKS!
I own a 1987 Lite•House for two.


Click image for larger version

Name:	litehouse.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	25729


When I bought it, the previous owner handed me the "owners manual" which turned out to be a manila folder packed with manuals for all the systems installed. There is a manual for the fan, for the propane regulator, the stove, the sink pump, etc. but no overall manual for the trailer. There is a copy of the brochure mentioned earlier and a couple of Lite•House price lists. My guess is that this is the best we're going to do. I would love to find a wiring diagram for the running lights.

Like others have mentioned, this trailer has a bit of magic and is much bigger on the inside than on the outside.

Cheers,
Davie
__________________
Davie B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:29 PM   #12
Junior Member
 
Dolores's Avatar
 
Name: Dolores
Trailer: Lite House
Oklahoma
Posts: 24
Registry
Hello again -
Would be interested in purchasing/paying for copies of the manuals you mentioned in the post from 2010 on the fan/pump/propane regulator/stove. Would it be possible for you to make copies and send, or post online? I would be happy to pay for cost of copies/postage. thanks - Dolores
__________________
Dolores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 04:10 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Davie B's Avatar
 
Trailer: Lite House
Posts: 230
Registry
I'm a little busy with work right now but will try and post what I have in a few days.
__________________
Davie B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:09 PM   #14
Junior Member
 
Name: bonnie
Trailer: lite house travel trailer for two
Kentucky
Posts: 4
Bill and Pat,
We just bought a Lite House Trailer for Two and are looking for a manual, do you have one or tell me where I can look for one online?

Thanks
Bonnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill&Pat View Post
Sorry for a late reply, just saw this post. We've had our Lite House for a couple years now, and have absolutely loved it. It's hard to explain how it actually feels bigger inside than first glance. We add a 10x10 "First Up" room to the back of it and we're good to go...so simple. When not in use, we push it out to the backyard. My wife & I can pull it back & forth ourselves. Tows easy, no sway problems at all. We gutted ours, redid the walls and added a/c, etc. Tows like a charm w/ our CRV. I'd do it again, especially w/ the gas crunch as it is. Feel free to contact me for more info if needed.
Bill
__________________

__________________
bmurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
litehouse


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Owner's Manual for a second-hand Generator Tamid General Chat 10 03-23-2009 11:40 PM
Looking for a Wave 3 Owner's Manual peterh Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 10 11-06-2008 09:56 AM
LiteHouse trailer manual -- help Legacy Posts Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 46 05-26-2007 08:56 AM
New Scamp Owner Needs Manual Jim & Janet Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 5 08-04-2006 12:30 AM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.