Free Northstar Flameless catalytic heater - Fiberglass RV

Old 08-26-2018, 10:21 PM   #1

Name: Benjamin
Trailer: Trillium 1300
California
Northstar Flameless catalytic heater

I am overhauling my Trillium 1300 and getting rid of some things. I would rather pass these on to people than throw them out. I am not looking to make a buck.

This heater works, but it's not what I'm looking to use. Northstar has been out of business since 2015, so someone will likely find this useful for parts.

I am happy to box and ship this item if you prepay me the shipping and the cost of the box and you can be reasonably patient. I am in Los Angeles, if that helps you guesstimate shipping costs. Or you can drive to meet me if you like. If you want shipping insurance you will need to pay for it. No warranties on this stuff, so please ask any questions in advance.

Per the rules here, please private-message me with any personal questions. Don't post personal stuff in the thread please. I will repost on this thread when the item is gone. Thanks everybody.
Attached Thumbnails
heater-1000px.jpg  

Old 08-27-2018, 03:12 PM   #2

Name: bruce
Trailer: Mini T
Washington
Smile Heater

Hey,

I sent you a PM.

Bruce