For Sale: Original - Boler/Trillium Wagon Master Propane Furnace - Fiberglass RV

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Parts: Buy | Sell | Trade

Old 10-26-2012, 09:31 PM   #1
Trailer: 1970 Boler
Original - Boler/Trillium Wagon Master Propane Furnace

Here is a Wagon Master propane furnace for the 1970's Boler or Trillium. Requires no electricity and is silent as it needs no fan. It vents to the outside so its safe - not like those portable propane ones that you cannot vent to the outside.

I bought this for my 70's Boler and I never got around to doing the install. I bought it from someone who rebuilt it while going to school to be an RV mechanic. Like their class project or something.

I had the front grill powder coated in satin black and the outside pipe bracket thing in bright white. The inside grill looks like new now (don"t mind the dust in the photo and even has the small chrome nob still there.

I never powder coated the outside grill as I was planning on using a new one....but the old one is there and is included. Most shops will powder coat it for around $15 but I suppose it could be painted too.

There is a small fibergalss trim piece that some of the later ones used btw the grill and the cabinet which this one does not have. I was gonna use some quarter round just to trim it but again it has nothing to do with the furnace itself.

Comes with the actual furnace the two required pipes to duct it out of the trailer and of course the inside and outside vents/covers. I even have the Wagon Master manual and install instructions I printed off the Internet some time ago. Nice upgrade for your Boler or Trillium but I am sure it will work with other older trailers and campers. You cannot find these new anymore!

I will ship but at your expense. I am located in BC Canada. I am close to the border and could ship from there but it may take 2 weeks before I cross the border again.

Looking at around $300.

604-846-893nine or email
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_5493_1.jpg   IMG_5494_1.jpg  

Attached Images

Kurt in BC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:11 AM   #2
still have it. Come get it for 250

Old 11-05-2013, 12:32 AM   #3
Old 11-05-2013, 07:05 AM   #4
Name: Bob
Trailer: 1973 Hunter Compact II
Rats, sold too fast, I just missed it!
Bob Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:14 AM   #5
Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1977, 1978 (2), 1300 - 1977, 1973, and a 1972
Not sure that was ever factory installed in a Trillium.
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote

furnace, propane