For Sale: stabilizers(2),fiberglass propane tank/gauge kit-$225 - Fiberglass RV

Old 05-13-2012, 02:27 AM   #1

Name: jim
Trailer: 2016 2ndGen Escape19 Prairie Schooner pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
stabilizers(2),fiberglass propane tank/gauge kit-$225

I have a new unused set of drop down stabilizers $30, fiberglass propane tank that is see thru, 25lb capacity for sale $75 and new unused tank gauge kit for rv replacement that you mount on tank exterior, no probes to worry about, $150- $225 for everything

Old 09-23-2012, 02:50 PM   #2

Name: Jack
Trailer: '98 BURRO 17WB
Delaware
Hi Jim:

I saw your mention of 25lb fglass propane tank F/S on a thread which started with 5 yr. maintenance to an EggCamper and mentioned replacement tongue box. Searched and found your ad for a "gruppo." If there is a later ad for the tank alone I can't find it. Is the thread on the tank compatible with "older" (meaning the one that ain't the going thing now) 2 stage pressure regulators and their threaded disconnect? If so, I would be happy to purchase. I don't want to pay shipping. If you could "deliver" to Burnt Cabins end of Oct. I would pick up there. I also don't want to drive to York to pick up but I realize you may want to get it off your hands and may have a buyer before Oct. If you believe it's an easy "plug-n-play" in the expanding hoop and bolt bracket, doesn't require too much fuss adapting for hookup and it's still available in October, I'll take it. Or I'd gladly pay you today for . . . (the reverse Wimpy). Let me know.

I have the original Burro 40lb and an off-the-grill 20. 25# seems like a good compromise and I'd like to get some weight off the front so I can put a single group 31 on the tongue sometime in future, thus the appeal of fglass for the reduction in tare wgt.

Jack Gilmore

Old 09-23-2012, 03:11 PM   #3

Trailer: 2016 2ndGen Escape19 Prairie Schooner pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
I test fitted it on my camper I sold, it had the 20 lb bottle and I spread it a little and it fit. I'll bring it to Burnt Cabins and you can try it, if it fits it's yours for $50- brand new still in box. I also have a new exterior shower, 2 new fantastic vent covers- one smoke double pane insulated, other clear, single pane, and a new tank monitor system with wireless probes all for sale. Also front or rear stabilizers mentioned.
Old 09-23-2012, 04:42 PM   #4

Name: Jack
Trailer: '98 BURRO 17WB
Delaware
Thanks for reply. C U there. If you sell in meantime, I'm cool. My wife thinks I need tank monitors. I think I need to stop rinsing dishes with city water. From now on I will just wave a bottle of dish soap at them, wipe off the grease, and put them away.

Looking fwd to seeing Escape trailer. I have seen one dual axle in the Delaware Memorial toll plaza; guess it was a 19.

Have another question for you wearing your forum moderator hat. Like to see the info from the defunct Burro Trailer Co. LLC (Escondido) site on the net find it's way into the document center before it finally disappears. The material looks pretty bare bones at first glance but I've noticed that it does answer some questions about the later Burros (ground clearance? standard equipment and option pkages?) which have come up recently. I know the documents on Sac City Burro in the doc center are probably reproduced fotos of manuals owned by individuals. Can the internet-sourced material be "lifted" to the document archive without copyright infringement? Would anyone, notice, care, take action? What is the official "Social Knowledge" view?
Old 09-23-2012, 06:00 PM   #5

Pennsylvania
Registry
passed on your request to social knowledge...sent you a p/m
Old 09-29-2012, 08:30 PM   #6

Name: Bob
Trailer: 1993 Scamp 16ft.
Michigan
Could you tell me the size of the stabilizers as I believe they come in 2 different lengths? Thanx
Old 09-30-2012, 05:11 AM   #7

Pennsylvania
Registry
Give some time to find them, I have stored them in a logical place but logic right now escapes me.

Tags
propane