For Sale: Trillium 1300 Belly Band - Fiberglass RV

Old 03-06-2012, 09:04 PM   #1
Trailer: 1988 19 ft Scamp
Trillium 1300 Belly Band

I'm slowly making progress on restoring our 1975 Trillium 1300. We removed the belly band and then decided to fiberglass/gel-coated over the seam. Hopefully the following items can be of use to someone:
  • The original aluminum belly band. Free (local pick-up only).
  • New-in-box (unopened) 2-1/4" Silverado Protekto-trim 33-162 (34 feet). This is Black with Chrome edging. It is enough to replace the belly band on a 1300. $20 + S&H.

Isaac M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:55 PM   #2
Name: B
Trailer: 1973 13 ft Compact II
Glad to hear you're making progress on 'HER' Trill!!!

When will we get to see it?!!
Are you and Sherry coming to the Spring NOG, out my way? I haven't signed up for it yet, but will plan to be there. It would be great to see you two and the BOYS, again. I bet they are that much BIGGER and that much SMARTER!!!
If we can't see the Trill relatively soon, post some pics for US,,,Inquiring minds like to KNOW what's happenin'!!!
All the BEST,

bbuehler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:42 PM   #3
Hey Barbara! Thanks for the reminder...I started gathering some pictures to post of the progress (I still have a long way to go on 'her' Trillium). I'll try to get them posted in the next few days. I've got to start clearing out the 'old' pieces from my garage as I start actually getting projects done on her.

I'm not sure if we'll make it to the NOG yet, but we are hoping to make it to the Oregon Gathering this year. We missed it last year because we were on a 5 week road trip with the Scamp (which was a blast). You would barely recognize the boys now (they've grown up a lot).

Take care!
Old 03-10-2012, 07:04 PM   #4
Name: Randy
Trailer: (3)Trillium 4500,(4)Trillium 1300
Ardmore, Alabama
I would like to buy the trim you have for sale if you haven't sold it yet..I live in Alabama 35739 area code let me know what the total inluding the shipping will be and how you would like to be paid..My e-mail address is BBCONST1956@GMAIL.COM
Randy Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:48 PM   #5
FREE: Belly band

Shipped out the 2-1/4" Silverado Protekto-trim 33-162 to Randy today.

FREE: I still have the original belly band if anyone would like to pick it up locally.

(Can an administrator change the title in the main post to FREE instead of FOR SALE?)

Old 04-15-2012, 08:06 AM   #6
Name: Suzanne
Trailer: Trillium 1300 1978
I am also fixing up a 1978 Trillium and am thinking about replacing the belly band. I am located in Ottawa, Ontario. Any tips on this. Of course I would need the one you have for sale.
joekitsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 02:40 AM   #7
Name: Rod
Trailer: 1978 Trillium 1300
British Columbia
Hi Isaac,

What part of the woods is 'local'?

I am a Trilliumaire - I can go camping anytime, any place, anywhere.
Rodre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:10 PM   #8

I'm located in Salem. If someone wants the original Trillium belly band, they are more than welcome to have it for free.

I'd recommend searching for Protekto trim (there are several different sizes and looks). You can also go to a local store that sells automotive trim to autobody shops to look at some of the styles. Anyway, once I selected the style I wanted, I monitored ebay until one came up for sale that was in the price range I was willing to pay.

Hope that helps,