Free Trillium 4500 Parts - Fiberglass RV

Old 03-14-2013, 10:53 PM   #1

Name: Clark & 9ah
Trailer: Trillium
California
Registry
Trillium 4500 Parts

For the mere cost of shipping/mailing to you, we have available:

1. The original brown aluminum mini blinds for the small stove window, in very good condition.

2. Two short back cushions for the front dinette model and four small armrest cushions, all in the original orange/brown/white fabric. Good condition. (We have reupholstered the other cushions.)

3. Two drawer pulls and five knobs (one for the silverware drawer and four from the sliding overhead doors).
Click image for larger version

Name:	OrigKnbsPlls.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	56182

Old 03-19-2013, 03:29 PM   #2

California
Registry
Update: The cabinet hardware has been claimed.

Old 03-30-2013, 04:05 PM   #3

California
Registry
Update: The armrest cushions have been sent to Calgary, Alberta.

Still available: The original brown aluminum mini blinds for the window over the stove and two front dinette back cushions.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:25 PM   #4

California
Registry
We are currently unable to ship the remaining items (back cushions and small mini-blinds) until late Fall. We are traveling aboard our boat for six months, then on the road with Miss Trilly in October 2013. Have a great summer everyone!
Old 10-29-2013, 06:46 AM   #5

Name: Barbara
Trailer: 1977 Trillium 4500
Quebec
Clark - Hope you've had good travels and are back home safe and sound! Am interested in your two small back cushions and mini blinds. Just bought my first trailer, a 1977 Trillium 4500 yesterday, and I didn't even know about mini blinds on that small stove window! Did all the windows originally have blinds? My cushions have all been recovered, unfortunately....I love the old plaid fabric and hope to find some original cushion covers somewhere. Email me directly and we can make necessary arrangements for shipping. Thanks!
Old 11-06-2013, 11:11 AM   #6

California
Registry
Private message

BarbieB, We sent a response to your post via a Private Message Oct 29, again today. We would be happy to send your items. Welcome to the Trillium family!
Old 11-07-2013, 07:03 AM   #7

Quebec
Just re-read your posting, Clark, and realize that your back cushions are for a front-dinette Trillium. I have a back dinette, with long back cushions. So please excuse my error. I'm new to the trailer culture and am still learning about Trilliums. So I guess I'll take a pass on your cushion covers, unless you think they'll fit my foam cushions for my rear-dinette 1977 Trillium 4500. You said you'd recovered your cushions - did you keep your old cushion covers because if they're in OK shape, I'd be interested in them, especially if they're the old brown and orange plaid ones!
Old 11-07-2013, 10:13 PM   #8

California
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbieB View Post
Just re-read your posting, Clark, and realize that your back cushions are for a front-dinette Trillium. I have a back dinette, with long back cushions. So please excuse my error. I'm new to the trailer culture and am still learning about Trilliums. So I guess I'll take a pass on your cushion covers, unless you think they'll fit my foam cushions for my rear-dinette 1977 Trillium 4500. You said you'd recovered your cushions - did you keep your old cushion covers because if they're in OK shape, I'd be interested in them, especially if they're the old brown and orange plaid ones!
I am fairly sure we cut the naugahyde off the settee back covers and used it for something else, discarding the orange and brown originals, though we will take a close look around just to make sure we do not have them tucked away somewhere. Do you want the mini blinds? They are dark brown aluminum, not plastic, and in very good shape. We will check for those covers while you decide...
Old 11-20-2013, 11:13 AM   #9

California
Registry
No settee back covers

Hi, Barbie

We came up empty in our search for the original settee back cushion covers. Are you interested in the galley window mini-blinds?

We still have the two smaller back cushions (with foam) for the front dinette, if anyone is interested.

Leaving early next week for a six-week road trip to Death Valley and beyond. We will check back upon our return in January.

Happy refurbishing!
Old 11-21-2013, 09:52 AM   #10

Quebec
Miniblinds

Thanks for looking for your old cushion covers, Clark. I'll continue to hunt but must admit my new covers are growing on me! Think I'll pass on the miniblinds. My stove window is frosted so don't really need any covering and wonder if the blinds might get greasy above the stove. Thanks anyway and have a good trip! Keep cool in Death Valley (or should I stay Keep Warm at night!)

Barbie

Tags
trillium