Wanted: Trillium front cupboard lower frame extrusion - Fiberglass RV

Old 06-10-2016, 03:56 PM   #1
Name: Rick
Trailer: former Boler, now 1980 Trillium 4500
British Columbia
Talking Trillium front cupboard lower frame extrusion

wanted: Trillium front cupboard lower frame extrusion
Hi all,

I tried this a couple of years ago but was unsuccessful in finding a cupboard rail, so I thought I would try again.

I am looking for one or two (preferably two) lengths (usually 6 feet but I will take anything over 3 1/2 feet) of the aluminum lower cupboard front frame extrusion for my Trillium 4500. I have installed extra cupboards around the trailer, but the lower front frame extrusions I can get now are not strong enough and tend to bend under even modest weights. A picture of the original, stronger extrusion is attached. I will take a whole cupboard if you have it, but I really only need the bottom front rail as I can make everything else.

These are not the more common Boler-style fibreglass cupboards, but instead are, I am told, a more rare style with sliding doors running the length of the cupboard.

A picture of the extrusion and a typical cupboard are attached. I will be happy to pay for shipping and a modest finder’s fee if desired.

Thanks everyone!
Rick G (recently moved from Alberta to Vancouver Island)
Attached Thumbnails
front cupboard.jpg   rail extrusion.jpg  

Rick G is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search