Uhaul camper part for sale - Fiberglass RV

Old 04-27-2017, 08:01 AM   #1

Name: Gerry
Trailer: Uhaul CT-13
Connecticut
Uhaul camper part for sale

Selling a door side storage bin insert in very good shape for a Uhaul CT-13 camper. The insert is gel coated like the interior and drops into the cut out hole under the dining seat. It is molded to fit around the tire well and provides contained storage instead of opening to the entire floor storage under the dining seat block.

I am also looking for two window pulls/latches for a CT-13 and would be willing to barter the bin or buy outright.

Thanks.

bard278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 09:24 AM   #2

Name: Perk
Trailer: U-Haul VT 16FT
Arizona
Registry
Just wish to extend an invite to join us on FB in addition to FGRV. We have about 600 U-HAUL CAMPERS owners in the group.

Perk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 10:39 AM   #3

Name: Corry
Trailer: 1985 U-Haul 13'
Arkansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by bard278 View Post
Selling a door side storage bin insert in very good shape for a Uhaul CT-13 camper. The insert is gel coated like the interior and drops into the cut out hole under the dining seat. It is molded to fit around the tire well and provides contained storage instead of opening to the entire floor storage under the dining seat block.

I am also looking for two window pulls/latches for a CT-13 and would be willing to barter the bin or buy outright.

Thanks.

I will take it message me
Land Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 09:45 AM   #4

Connecticut
Uhaul storage bin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Land Sub View Post
I will take it message me
I would like $35 for the bin and unfortunately because it is big and bulky and going cross country, shipping is about the same. Hopefully about $70 will work for you as it is a rare, about impossible to find item.

I am currently on vacation and will return home to CT next week and can ship on May 4th. If you would like to proceed with the sale, please send me your name, address and email address and I will email you a PayPal invoice.

With this invoice, you can choose a number of different forms of payment and you are covered if the item doesn't arrive. I guarantee you it will go out on the 4th and you should receive it about the 8th.

Thanks, Gerry
Old 07-02-2017, 02:00 PM   #5

Name: jason
Trailer: Uhaul
Maryland
Still have the bin?
clutchfink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 07:54 AM   #6

Connecticut
Uhaul bin

No I am sorry I no longer have the bin. After years of hanging onto it and trying to sell it for $30 if for nothing else not lose another irreplaceable Uhaul part, I tossed it. Apparently $30 plus shipping strained budgets.
Old 07-04-2017, 01:55 PM   #7

Name: jason
Trailer: Uhaul
Maryland
Bin

Have any other spare parts?
clutchfink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 12:44 PM   #8

Name: Natalie
Trailer: Uhaul CT 13
Kentucky
so sad

Quote:
No I am sorry I no longer have the bin. After years of hanging onto it and trying to sell it for $30 if for nothing else not lose another irreplaceable Uhaul part, I tossed it. Apparently $30 plus shipping strained budgets.
This makes me want to cry. That's one of the few parts I need to make it it all original but just bought my Uhaul so I didn't see this in time.
NatalieH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 09:31 PM   #9

Name: Natalie
Trailer: Uhaul CT 13
Kentucky
Quote:

Thanks.
How much do you want for the storage bin?

NatalieH is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
for sale, uhaul