Vintage "Ice Box" - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-25-2011, 06:45 PM   #1

Trailer: 1977 Scamp 13 ft
Vintage "Ice Box"

I have a vintage Ice Box - Cut out is 20" Wide x 26-1/2" Tall x 18-1/12" Deep. Has the ice tray and drain tube. Tray has a crack in front, it looks like its been glued before but repairable. Beautiful 70's green! (Shadows in the lighting in the pictures, it's not two-tone) It's in Yakima Wa, make an offer and I can arrange some shipping if you need. Its light but pretty bulky. PayPal and Credit Cards
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0857.jpg   IMG_0858.jpg  

IMG_0859.jpg   IMG_0860.jpg  

Old 04-25-2011, 09:55 PM   #2

Trailer: 1973 13 ft Compact II
I've got the same ONE...

David,
I took another one of those GREENIES out of my '73 Compact II and would also like to sell it. Let me know if there are any buyers, after yours sells!
Thanks,
BB
(Portland, OR general area)
Old 05-23-2011, 07:34 PM   #3

Name: Erin
Trailer: Kenskill Trailer
Washington
Vintage Icebox

I think I would like that ice box i gotta check my dimensions a final time but we have been looking for an icebox at the right price for awhile. could u meet us in eburg. im driving to spokane or wenatchee from tacoma area.

Erin SMith

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Morgan View Post
I have a vintage Ice Box - Cut out is 20" Wide x 26-1/2" Tall x 18-1/12" Deep. Has the ice tray and drain tube. Tray has a crack in front, it looks like its been glued before but repairable. Beautiful 70's green! (Shadows in the lighting in the pictures, it's not two-tone) It's in Yakima Wa, make an offer and I can arrange some shipping if you need. Its light but pretty bulky. PayPal and Credit Cards
Old 05-24-2011, 07:27 AM   #4

Trailer: 1973 13 ft Compact II
How funny...

Erin,
I'm assuming you are buying Dave's GREEN ice-box and not mine.
I just drove right through Yakima, on my way home from Marysville to Maryhill! What a small world it becomes...
Make sure you heavily insulate around the ice-box, when you put it into it's hole, as that's what will keep the ice viable as long as possible.
Happy Trails.
BB
Old 05-25-2011, 10:00 AM   #5

Name: Erin
Trailer: Kenskill Trailer
Washington
Vintage Icebox

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbuehler View Post
Erin,
I'm assuming you are buying Dave's GREEN ice-box and not mine.
I just drove right through Yakima, on my way home from Marysville to Maryhill! What a small world it becomes...
Make sure you heavily insulate around the ice-box, when you put it into it's hole, as that's what will keep the ice viable as long as possible.
Happy Trails.
BB

Thank for the insulation tip. Is you icebox in as good as shape as David's? Are the dementions the same? I am in the seattle area now I will be in the Leavenworth area over memorial day and for a few weeks but will travel once more to seattle area in the coming weeks before I go to ID for the summer. I would buy either icebox if we can figure how to meet in the middle somewhere at some point.

Erin Smith
Old 07-11-2011, 01:53 PM   #6

Name: Theresa
Trailer: '65 Aloha Trailer
Oregon
Did you ever sell your vintage Icebox?

I am also in PDX and am looking for one to put in my "65 Aloha

CHeers!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbuehler View Post
David,
I took another one of those GREENIES out of my '73 Compact II and would also like to sell it. Let me know if there are any buyers, after yours sells!
Thanks,
BB
(Portland, OR general area)
Old 07-11-2011, 01:53 PM   #7

Name: Theresa
Trailer: '65 Aloha Trailer
Oregon
Icebox

Do you still have your Icebox for sale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Morgan View Post
Old 07-11-2011, 02:05 PM   #8

Trailer: 1977 Scamp 13 ft
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree45 View Post
Do you still have your Icebox for sale?
It never sold, So I just robbed the door off of it for parts. So all i have now is the shell. Used the door parts to build a new door for a custom ice box we built out of wood for another project I am working on.
Old 01-25-2012, 08:31 PM   #9

Trailer: 1976 Scamp 13 ft
Free ice box

I've got an icebox with tray and all along with the foam insulation.
I'd like to give it away and I really like to not have to find a box to fit it in and run around getting shipping quotes. I live in San Jose and am fully occupied by a frame off resto of a Boler.
Let me know how we can work it out with minimal effort.
Tom
tom at mapdata dot com
Old 03-08-2012, 11:53 PM   #10

Trailer: 1976 Scamp 13 ft
Sorry to say that the ice box is now gone