Wanted: Burro Cushions - Fiberglass RV

Old 11-29-2015, 03:35 PM   #1
Name: David
Trailer: Burro
Wanted: Burro Cushions

WTB: I'm in need of a full set of cushions for my 13' Burro. I would also be open to piece together a set from multiple sources. I'm located in Birmingham, AL but frequently travel to GA and the panhandle of FL. I would also be open to shipping them. Thanks.

nomadicitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 04:06 AM   #2
Name: joe
Trailer: burro 1982
I have the covers for the cushions available. They are brown vinyl on 1 side. And a brown and gold plaid fabric on the other side. They are in great condition practically like new. Only cover needs stitching at a seam. There are no tears or stains. Only 1 major problem. I am in north florida for the winter and the cushion covers are at my home in Tennessee. I live is approximately 3 and a half hours from Birmingham. I am not good at navigating this site. So if you would call me I can maybe arrange when I will be home next time to meet you. If you are interested give me a call. My number is area code 423 619 7001. Thanks, Joe. That is a Verizon number. I can get you pictures of the cushion covers.

eagle of flight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 04:54 AM   #3
Name: joe
Trailer: burro 1982
Only one cover needs a little stitching. Also, I meant to tell you that they are free.
eagle of flight is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)