Wanted: Wanted: Captains Chairs / Freedom - Fiberglass RV

Old 02-25-2017, 10:12 AM   #1

Name: Matt
Trailer: Casita
California
Wanted: Captains Chairs / Freedom

Hi!

We have a Freedom Deluxe with captains chairs. One of the chairs is very worn out. We were quoted $600 to recover which is beyond our budget so we're hoping to find someone that has converted their Casita to bench style seating and is looking to sell their captains chairs.

Or, a link to similar sized replacement chairs that are not plastic or vinyl. We can't seem to find any options.

Thx!

Old 02-25-2017, 01:32 PM   #2

Name: Floyd
Trailer: 2004 13 ft Scamp Custom Deluxe
IllAnnoy
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedDawn View Post
Hi!

We have a Freedom Deluxe with captains chairs. One of the chairs is very worn out. We were quoted $600 to recover which is beyond our budget so we're hoping to find someone that has converted their Casita to bench style seating and is looking to sell their captains chairs.

Or, a link to similar sized replacement chairs that are not plastic or vinyl. We can't seem to find any options.

Thx!
Why not convert a couple of office desk chairs?
they swivel and the backs recline and they have tension control.

Old 02-26-2017, 09:46 AM   #3

Name: kootenai girl
Trailer: 2010 Escape 17B
British Columbia
I found these ones in Canada which would be a good deal with your exchange rate but the shipping would probably be prohibitive and they may not want the hassle but worth a try
Swivel Captain Chairs (2) | parts, accessories | Barrie | Kijiji
Old 02-26-2017, 08:48 PM   #4

Name: Andy
Florida
Captain Chairs Available in FL.

I have a set of 2010 Freedom Deluxe captains chairs. I am the second owner. My family never used them. The day we purchased the camper, I removed the set and built a bunk for my kids in their place. The previous owner had slip covers over them while she had them. I would be glad sell both chairs and the small dinette table all for $100 plus shipping. If you or anyone is interested in the set, send me a PM and we can make arrangements from there.
Old 03-04-2017, 10:07 AM   #5

California
Hi Andy. Just checking to see if you received my last message. Let me know if we can work something out. Thx.
Old 03-11-2017, 01:17 AM   #6

Name: J.
Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedDawn View Post
Hi!

Thx!
What color are your chairs ?

I have one with a tiny hole as the only flaw and also one good one in my FD. I'm looking to either replace one or both.

I am in FL and may end up with 1 good one to part with if I can find a pair to replace mine,
Old 03-12-2017, 09:24 AM   #7

California
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.W. View Post
What color are your chairs ?

I have one with a tiny hole as the only flaw and also one good one in my FD. I'm looking to either replace one or both.

I am in FL and may end up with 1 good one to part with if I can find a pair to replace mine,
Ours are the grey color, circa 2004. And we only really need one too.

We would also take 2 in any color / pattern if available.
Old 04-04-2017, 08:32 AM   #8

Name: Vicki
Indiana
Also looking for two Freedom chairs!

I too am looking for a set of Freedom chairs for a Casita. Ours is a 2013 and the chairs were removed by a previous owner. We do have the pedestals so don't really need those. Thanks for any help! We are located in Indiana and are willing to drive some to pick up.
Old 05-17-2017, 01:46 PM   #9

Name: Rene
Trailer: Casita Freedom Deluxe 16'
Florida
Captain Chairs

I have two perfectly good and like new captain chairs from my 1991 Freedom Deluxe Casita. Just the chairs and not the pedestals.

I found out shipping costs via UPS will be outrageous. If anyone is in the Central Florida area or going to the Jam and Eggs June 1-4 in Live Oak Fl, I'll be there.

I'm taking them to a community garage sale this Saturday (May 20) if you're in the south Hillsborough County area. I'm selling for $50 for the pair. Email me for a photo.

This is my first posting so not sure how it all works yet.

send message to me: poolgalAtme dot com

Tags
captain