wanted: one trillium steel wheel - Fiberglass RV

Old 08-01-2014, 11:34 AM   #1

Name: Phil
Trailer: 1977 Trillium 4500 (previously a 1978 Trillium 4500, Rpod 171 and Surveyor SV251)
Nova Scotia
wanted: one trillium steel wheel

Hi,

We just bought a Trillium 4500 and it is missing its spare. Does anyone have a spare, original steel wheel. We are in southern Ontario but will be travelling to Nova Scotia in the next few weeks (although not with the Trillium just yet) so anywhere along the way is a possibility.

Thanks

Phil

Old 08-01-2014, 04:18 PM   #2

Name: David
Trailer: 1978 Trillium 1300
Cumberland, Indiana
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil 4500 View Post
Hi,

We just bought a Trillium 4500 and it is missing its spare. Does anyone have a spare, original steel wheel. We are in southern Ontario but will be travelling to Nova Scotia in the next few weeks (although not with the Trillium just yet) so anywhere along the way is a possibility.

Thanks

Phil
I have 2 original Trillium wheels, unfortunately we live a long distance apart. Don't know what shipping would be, but I could check if your interested.

Spanke

Old 08-01-2014, 04:44 PM   #3

Name: Roy
Trailer: 1972 boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Ontario
Phil,
I'm happy to see you came back over from the dark side!
You've been on my mind since a driverless car rolled into the side of my Trillium. Good news was only damage was a few smudges in the gel coat, Paul Neumeister says they should sand out with some 800 grit.

Spanke,
I wonder if anyone you know is going to the Algonac meet. Some people there will also head up to the Niagara meet not too far from Phil.

On an offside, there is a guy that sells tires on kijiji up here that might be worth contacting. He buys them in Indiana and brings them back up here to sell. A couple of rims would not add that much more to a trailer load.
Old 08-01-2014, 05:28 PM   #4

Name: David
Trailer: 1978 Trillium 1300
Cumberland, Indiana
Registry
I don't know of anyone going to the Algonac meet. But if someone is and is passing near the Indianapolis area, maybe we could work something out!

Spanke
Old 08-02-2014, 05:58 AM   #5

Name: Phil
Trailer: 1977 Trillium 4500 (previously a 1978 Trillium 4500, Rpod 171 and Surveyor SV251)
Nova Scotia
Hi Spanke, Thanks for the offer. I see you're about a 7 1/2 hour drive away. I'll keep that in mind, but it probably not realistic to ship heavy wheels. I'm sure there must be one kicking around a bit closer.

Hi Roy, we have booked a site in Niagara for September so will see you there, I trust. Glad to hear your Trill suffered only cosmetic damage.
Old 08-02-2014, 07:11 AM   #6

Name: Harvey
Trailer: 1972 Trillium
Nova Scotia
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil 4500 View Post
Hi,

Thanks

Phil
Phil

I have a spare rim from my Trillium 1300, it's old but no dents or bents. There's some rust but would probably do for a spare. Not sure if it would fit your 4500, it's five hole, 13 inch. It's yours if you want it. I'm near Windsor, Annapolis Valley, NS. PM me if interested and I'll provide my address.

Harvey
Old 08-02-2014, 09:16 PM   #7
Commercial Member

Name: Mike
Trailer: Boler13/trillium4500/buro13
Ontario
Phil this is mike in amherstburg ont I just replaced all three rims and tires on the new 1300 and have the old ones the tires have lots of tread but unfortunately they are dry rotted you could have any or all of them send me a pm if your interested I'm also near Windsor but Windsor ont
Old 08-03-2014, 06:37 AM   #8

Name: Mike and Linda
Trailer: 1980 BIGFOOT 17'
Ontario
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikmay View Post
Phil this is mike in amherstburg ont I just replaced all three rims and tires on the new 1300 and have the old ones the tires have lots of tread but unfortunately they are dry rotted you could have any or all of them send me a pm if your interested I'm also near Windsor but Windsor ont
Ditto for me Phil. I am located in Haliburton if the location works any better for you.

Tags
trillium