Boler manuals - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-13-2007, 10:34 PM   #1

Trailer: Boler 1700
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Al Nelson
I have ben trying to get the Boler brochures and manuals from the "Document center" but when I try to download the PDF files, all I get is a blank page. I got the 1976 brochure OK but all the others resulted in blank pages.
Al Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:37 PM   #2

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
I have ben trying to get the Boler brochures and manuals from the "Document center" but when I try to download the PDF files, all I get is a blank page. I got the 1976 brochure OK but all the others resulted in blank pages.
Hey Al sorry to hear you're having problems. What version of Adobe Reader (or full Acrobat) are you using? You need to have at least verison 6.0.

I just tested all the links to the Boler documentation and they're opening fine for me...now we just need to track down what works for you.
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 07:51 PM   #3

Trailer: Boler 1700
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Al Nelson
I finaly had to give up on the Manuals, I could get the 1975 brochure but all the others came up blank. It must have something to do with the conflict with AOL. I have not been able to log onto this forum for a week now. I managed to get on now by using a link from Bolerama, but I still can't open any of the photos. Any idea if and when this can be fixed?
Al
Al Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 06:08 AM   #4
Suz

Trailer: 1989 Casita Spirit Deluxe
Registry
Al, I also use AOL ... or I used to. There is a conflict, but we're not sure what it is. Our Webguy has spent a lot of time trying to isolate this problem, but it seems to not have a permanent fix. He has even consulted with others on this but no luck yet. I believe it has something to do with AOL's SPAM filters.

For what it's worth, I know exactly the frustration you are facing. There are times that it works fine. For instance, I am using AOL to post this. I also checked several of the manuals and they uploaded fine for me. I'm thinking that the manual dowloads might not be related to the same problem as the website. AOL is often very slow at loading things for me (and often times out), so I have started using other search engines. I never have a problem on this website when I do.

I know this doesn't help much, and I'm not a computer person, but I do know it is more an AOL thing than it is a with this website.

Try clearing your history and cache. Sometimes that helps, sometimes it doesn't.

EDIT NOTE: I believe I used the wrong terminology when I said "search engine". I think using a different browser is what I actually meant. IOW, I no longer use AOL to connect to the internet, because I have other options available to me. I still like AOL for some things, but I have found that the browser isn't the most efficient for me. The nice thing about AOL is they will now give it to you free if you have another connection source. That way you don't have to change your email.

I wish I could explain it to you better, but I really don't understand it. I like AOL for a lot of things, but surfing the web and downloads is not one of their best uses for me.
Suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 01:25 PM   #5

Trailer: Bigfoot 25 ft / Dodge 3500HD 4X4 Jake Brake
Like Suz said, AOL does not have the BEST Browser.

AOL users have many problems and they seem to stem from two issues.
  1. AOL’s Spam filters and attempt to stop malware.
  2. AOL’s Browser is not totally W3 HTML compliant
In talking to the software writers, They do not support chasing browser issues. I have hired two programmers that are both phenomenal, and they both say it is an AOL problem.

I would suggest you down load either Firefox or Opera. Both are free browsers that are very good.

I hope this helps,
Mike
Bigfoot Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 02:16 PM   #6
Administrator

Name: Mary
Trailer: 2015 Escape 21; formerly Casita 1999 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Registry
Al, I'm sending you an email...
Info on Adding Photos to a Post
RV Life Network FAQ
Mary F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 02:17 PM   #7

Trailer: 1999 Starcraft Star Lite 25RQH
Quote:
I finaly had to give up on the Manuals, I could get the 1975 brochure but all the others came up blank. It must have something to do with the conflict with AOL. I have not been able to log onto this forum for a week now. I managed to get on now by using a link from Bolerama, but I still can't open any of the photos. Any idea if and when this can be fixed?
Al
Al. If you want to e-mail your address, to stacey@start.ca, I will run a copy of the 1978 Owner's manual. and Brochure.and mail them to you. Via snail mail. I just copied them on my computer. they are for a 1978 boler. Yours in Bolering. Jim
Jim Stacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:58 AM   #8

Name: Fran
Trailer: Boler
Maine
Ok - I need a manual for 1978 Boler. Where? How? Please?
FranP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:45 PM   #9

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
Originally Posted by FranP View Post
Ok - I need a manual for 1978 Boler. Where? How? Please?
Hi Fran, to FiberglassRV, we're glad you're here

Typically brand manuals are sadly lacking, what's available is in the Document Center under the Boler brand: Fiberglass RV - Document Center - Boler

However, you'll find all the other stuff that may interest you... appliances, etc. here: Fiberglass RV - Document Center

Hope this helps
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 06:32 PM   #10

Name: Fran
Trailer: Boler
Maine
1978 Boler Manual

Thank you for your reply. Gave it a whirl - No joy, but thanks anyway!

Fran
FranP is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler