How to edit a "for sale Ad"? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-05-2012, 04:33 PM   #1

Name: John J.
Trailer: 13' Scamp / 34' Sunnybrook Titan
Virginia
Smile How to edit a "for sale Ad"?

As some are aware I have posted a for sale add for my Scamp. I want to be able to adjust the price periodically. I have three dots following the price and folks may not understand it means to make me an offer. I may add my email address for browsers, not sure if I should do that? Thanks for the help.
John J. Norris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 05:11 PM   #2

Name: Ron
Trailer: Trillium 13 ft (green grape)
Ontario
Hey John
Best not to post your e/mail address. It someone wants to contact you they'll send you a private message. Good luck.

Ron
RRJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 05:22 PM   #3

Name: John J.
Trailer: 13' Scamp / 34' Sunnybrook Titan
Virginia
Smile Do Not post E-mail address

Thank you for the heads up on posting my Email publicly. I'll not do it. discresion is probably the best way to go.
John J. Norris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 05:25 PM   #4

Trailer: Fiber Stream 1978 / Honda Odyssey LX 2003
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Frederick L. Simson
Post Reply to your own ad

Quote:
Originally Posted by John J. Norris View Post
I want to be able to adjust the price periodically. I have three dots following the price and folks may not understand it means to make me an offer.
To adjust your price, make a reply comment to your post. Moderators read all posts and can modify the title or 1st post if you request it in a reply post.

Members ability to edit posts expire after a set amount of time. After that time you have to contact a Moderator or Administrator to make the edit for you. Once any thread is posted, it remains as part of this website content indefinitely. We only delete content if it violates the rules of conduct or terms of use. Classified advertising for sold items get moved to the archives for future research by members who need insurance value data. Once your item sells, make a reply post to your ad that says, "SOLD". We'll do the rest.