Special Thanks to Mike, Donna, Suz and Steve! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-28-2010, 02:28 PM   #1
Administrator

Special Thanks to Mike, Donna, Suz and Steve!

I just wanted to publicly thank Mike Sanders, Donna D., Suz and Steve L. for their participation on our team over the past years. As with all things in life, "things change" and the amount of time they had available to volunteer had become limited. Some were working too much, some were full timing and enjoying their retirements and others just simply faded away and lost interest. Regardless, they have all been instrumental members in making FGRC what it is today and we should all give them a big THANK YOU for their hard work in the past!

In the coming weeks we will be working to re-organize our team and looking to recruit some new members to fill these big shoes. We will post more about that as time passes.

Thanks again Mike, Donna, Suz and Steve for all your contributions to the site in the past.

Regards,

Andy
Andy R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 04:47 PM   #2

Trailer: Fiber Stream 16 ft
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy R View Post
As with all things in life, "things change."
I guess I'm old - I really hate it when someone says "things change."

I notice that Donna, Mike, Suz and Steve have still logged on in the past 24 hours, but in not bold, non-moderator type. Will we still be hearing from them as members?

I can not imagine not hearing from these people on a regular basis. I know that their contributions have far exceeded their posts.

Donna, Mike, Suz and Steve please accept my heartfelt thanks for all your behind the scenes work and for your knowledge, expertise, humor and patience. I hope to keep hearing from you as members for many years.

Sincerely,

There is no such thing as an all black cat.
Tom U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 05:04 PM   #3
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom U View Post
I notice that Donna, Mike, Suz and Steve have still logged on in the past 24 hours, but in not bold, non-moderator type. Will we still be hearing from them as members?
Both Donna and Mike have been active but have different levels of time available. Mike is the fulltimer who is off enjoying his retirement camping (must be nice) and Donna has a full load from her paying job and the her time here as a volunteer was less fun after the software conversion. I suspect both will continue as regular posters as they have in the past.

Suz is one of the top 15 posters on the site but in the last 6 months has posted less then a dozen times. She mentioned some domestic time constraints were not allowing her to spend as much time here as in the past.

Steve L. seems to have made his last post in June and last login on July 1st. I sent him an email a couple weeks ago and have not heard back. I hope he is alright. If anyone has any information, please let us know so we don't have to be concerned about him anymore.
Andy R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 06:29 PM   #4

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
You folks can't get rid of me that easily ;-) I'll now have more time to read, which just hasn't happened in the past month or so. I've missed the connection with the members. Besides, I know (knew) where all the bones are buried for the newbies asking questions. I won't be able to directly assist anyone anymore, that duty has past to others. But you can all feel free to contact me at anytime, either here or someplace on the WWW... I'm here, there and everywhere...

Safe travels and calm seas!
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 10:09 PM   #5

Trailer: 1979 13 ft Boler and 1987 Bigfoot 5th Wheel
Registry
Yep, thanks for all the good work!

Donna, I'm really glad you will still be around and I hope to still see Mike and Lori too! Time flies...I can't believe I've been a member for almost 7 years. I remember all the great help from you guys.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:09 AM   #6

Trailer: Outback (by Trillium) 2004
Registry
just want to chip in with my 2 cents worth----whenever i have had a question, i have ALWAYS received assistance from all the moderators....every army needs leaders and we have had/still have a tremendous support network on this forum.
my hat is off to all.....thank you.
theresa p is offline   Reply With Quote