??? Bryce Canyon - suggestions or comments ??? - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-29-2015, 03:23 PM   #41

Name: Jack L
Trailer: Sold the Bigfoot 17-Looking for a new one
Washington
I would love to get a look at Bryce or Zion during or just after a snowfall. I imagine the view would be incredible.
Jack L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 04:10 PM   #42

Name: Peter
Trailer: G30 Elite Class C
British Columbia
So would I, but I did get some nice pictures of Bryce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack L View Post
I would love to get a look at Bryce or Zion during or just after a snowfall. I imagine the view would be incredible.
after a skiff of snow fell there in 2009, it was a dicey drive up and back but as it was late in the season and colder'n all hell I did manage to check all the outlooks along the way, even got some nice scenery shots in Zion but not from the Angel walk as I like a dummy left camera in the B Van down below and I was not planning on this hike when I started out, just sort of got talked into it by a bunch of strangers.
I could not even at that time of year get a spot in the campground so I parked in a Parking spot as I was in a Class B raised Roof dodge van and I Just looked like a parked van. No one bothered me for 2 nights or days while there then left.
I would load some pictures up but have no idea how and you really do not want to get me started, I took over 20,000 Pictures on that 4 1/2 month trip. Same as this year in 84 days one heck of a lot of pictures.
Stude
stude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 01:02 PM   #43

Name: William
Trailer: Scamp
Lakeville, CT
I highly recommend night sky programs at Bryce. They do multiple evening talks a week (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, I think) followed by observing sessions with four-six telescopes run by really knowledgeable and passionate folks.
biw314 is offline   Reply With Quote