Ft Stockton TX RV Park Review - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-14-2018, 04:11 PM   #1

Name: Henry
Trailer: Scamp 2017 16-ft SD / FB
Texas
Ft Stockton TX RV Park Review

Just a note about a new RV Park in SW Texas

Like lots of RV’ers in this group I travel many of the interstate highway as well as the byway and highway of America from east coast to the west coast and from southern border to Canada.
When I find a nice RV park, I like to let folks know about it.

As many have found out clean, safe overnight stop in this part of Texas are hard to find is a new. Oil is king and many RV Parks filled with these hard-working men and women coming and going at all hours. Many are frankly seedy and not a place I will overnight. Walmart. Flying J etc. are no better.

The Ft Stockton Resort & RV Park was a great find just off I-10 at exit 261in southwest Texas.
The Park is safe with several long-term people including 7 local and state police officers living in the park. Ft Stockton Resort & RV Park is new, in fact so new parts are still under construction.

Right now, this is a great overnight spot. Suggest you look it up at FortStocktonResortRVPark.com. I paid $35.00 for full service.
Gattopuin64 is offline   Reply With Quote