Well, if getting up at 2:45 AM
and hooking up your Burro
in 4" of cold, running water to evacuate fits your idea of "chillaxin' " then I got to do it for real about two weeks ago near Winchester, VA.
I made it out safely and have now gotten it all dried out in its safe storage area here in town. I hope to try again in a couple of weeks (with less water, if all goes right!)
The deciding factor that made me buy my Burro
was to use at this facility for the various skirmishes. Of course I wasn't planning on getting a houseboat, but it looks like that was a very real possibility. I'm hoping for better weather this next time.