landscape Poland - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-23-2015, 01:25 PM   #1

Name: Paul
Trailer: niewiadów (CADET)
podkarpackie
landscape Poland

you come from poland. I show you landscape with poland

Szczawnica, mountains Pieniny
on the map
https://www.google.pl/maps/@49.42473.../data=!3m1!1e3

pawlo fiona n126e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 01:25 PM   #2

podkarpackie

http://www.szczawnica.eu
Old 01-23-2015, 02:43 PM   #3

Name: Tom
Trailer: Scamp 16
Michigan
Your pictures resemble many areas of North America, Paul. Even with a big ocean between us, we have much in common. Thanks for sharing this!

Tom
TomK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 03:06 PM   #4

Trailer: Fiber Stream 1982 16 ft
Registry
I have visited my parent's homeland many times. Poland, and eastern Europe in general is truly beautiful.

Vic
Victor Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 03:08 PM   #5

podkarpackie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomK View Post
Your pictures resemble many areas of North America, Paul. Even with a big ocean between us, we have much in common. Thanks for sharing this!

Tom
Check e-mails
Old 01-23-2015, 05:33 PM   #6

Name: Norm and Ginny
Florida
Paul, Thank you for sharing.

2014 Honda Odyssey
1991 Scamp 16
honda03842 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 05:59 PM   #7

Name: Monica
Trailer: Exploring fiberglass, 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 4.3L V6
Michigan
Beautiful. A country and a people I have always wanted to visit. Thank you Paul.
drstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 07:35 PM   #8

Name: Evelyn
Oregon Coast
Wow, Paul, what beautiful pictures of a beautiful place! It reminds me of where I live on the Oregon Coast. We have a big ocean in our back yard, but also many mountains and rivers.

Thank you for sharing pictures so we can see your homeland. It's the next best thing to being there.

There are lots of friendly and knowledgeable people here, and we're all very proud of our fiberglass trailers. Welcome to the group!
Ev in Oregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 10:48 PM   #9

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
NEATO! Still jealous of the canopies and screen rooms on the European caravans
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 09:01 AM   #10

podkarpackie
For Thomas Kaminski for the kind welcome

Krakow is one of the largest cities in the country nastarszych. It is located in southern Poland, in the Malopolska province. It is located on the Vistula River in the Cracow Gate, Carpathian Plateau and the Nida Basin.

Krakow was the official capital of the Polish until 1795. It has a very rich history, which simply can not be so simply described, because in Krakow be sure to come. Krakow offers us hundreds of fantastic monuments both secular and religious. most popular of these is, of course, Wawel Castle, Wawel Cathedral, Main Square, Cloth Hall, St. Mary's Church, but also many others.

Nowhere else in the cultural life not flowing as much as was in Krakow. The town has a wide variety of cultural centers, theaters, museums, galleries, libraries. Additionally, Krakow is a place of very nice and interesting visually. Every day you can instantly find hundreds or thousands of tourists and.
Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa
Different language versions - Visitor’s Guide - “Wieliczka” Salt Mine - tourist attractions of Malopolska

Old 01-24-2015, 09:09 AM   #11

podkarpackie

Old 01-24-2015, 09:46 AM   #12

Name: Tom
Michigan
Paul, thank you! I always wondered what it looked like in Krakow. It looks like a wonderful city. I want to see it more than ever now. Someday....

To everyone else: I sent a P.M. to Paul and his wife Anna. I explained how my paternal Great, Great Grandfather came to America from Krakow, Poland with his family in the mid 1890's. Paul lives about 100 km from there and his sister lives in Krakow. I always wondered what it was like over there, and he was nice enough to send this. Now you know the rest of the story...

Tom
TomK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 02:00 PM   #13

Trailer: 16 ft U-Haul VT
Registry
My colleague at the university where I teach is from Poland. We are both in Chicago which is supposed to have the largest number of Polish people in one location outside of Poland (Polish American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

My husband is a school superintendent here. Every program in his school district is announced in 3 languages: English, Spanish, and Polish. His district has many recent Polish immigrants.

My colleague from Poland is the only member of her family that immigrated, and she returns every summer to visit her family. I am not sure where her family comes from though.

Beautiful pictures! The church looks like the German churches we visited Germany last year where our ancestors came from.

CindyL
CindyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 09:23 PM   #14

Name: Mike
Trailer: 2012 Escape 19
Oklahoma
I most appreciate the nice pictures of your countryside. The hills, lakes, and trees look like the sort of place I have always enjoyed spending time in while on vacations. Perhaps it's in my blood to gravitate to places that resemble my ancestors' homeland.

My eldest brother traveled to Poland a few years ago and found our cousins, who showed him the old family farm and cottage (the original was destroyed in WW I but has since been rebuilt).
Mike Magee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 06:07 AM   #15

podkarpackie
Mazury are located in north-eastern Poland. Olsztyn is the capital city and other major cities are Elbląg and Ełk. Mazury stands out in the country and Europe the wealth of the natural environment. Water network formed numerous lakes, ponds, rivers, canals and part of the Zalew Wiślany. Mazury are now one of the five most beautiful places in Europe. They occupy 28th place in the world. Mazur's nature are nature reserves, parks, lakes, rivers. Restaurants in Mazury offer local and regional products and dishes, promote local and regional customs, traditional food culture. Mazury are region full of surprises. It should come here at any time of year, explore and relax.

Sailing School Masuria. Sailing camps and courses Poland Szekla
Mamerki.com - Muzeum II wojny w schronach Centrum Dowodzenia i Ł±czno¶ci (OKH)

[img]http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y461/pawelmarmura/pp%20351_zpsfg6naca3.jpg[/img
Old 01-25-2015, 06:13 AM   #16

podkarpackie
]