1. Ginny can start it and carry it.
2. The fill cap has a lever to close the top, keeping gas fumes from escaping.
3. I found the best government compliant gas can. You tip the can into the tank and push a button and gas flows into the tank. The best solution I've seen and easy to use.
4. The only negative is the oil fill, a real pain. I bought a turkey baster to fill it.
5. I ran the generator
. When done powering the trailer I shut it off and put the generator
in a closed up trailer. Came back in an hour and no discernible oils or gas odors. We will not carry the generator in the trailer but it was a test.
6. It has an hour usage indicator in groups of 100 hours.
7. It does run our 5000 BTU Air Conditioner.
8. The oil low alert really works. If the oils low, it lights
and stops the engine.