Site for trailer in Lake-of-Bays, Huntsville, Ontario - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-27-2015, 07:43 PM   #1

Name: Ciaran
Trailer: Currently shopping
Ontario
Site for trailer in Lake-of-Bays, Huntsville, Ontario

Hi,

After two years of searching for the right vintage trailer, I finally found a beautiful 1974 Travelaire 20 ft. trailer in mint condition. I purchased it six months ago off the internet, and went to pick it up last weekend. The plan was that I could park it on a relatives property just north of Huntsville, Ontario. However, on the day of picking it up, I was informed that I could no longer park it on that property. As I had nowhere else to put it, I had no choice but to put it straight into storage in a facility in Huntsville. Now I have nowhere to put it and enjoy it. I do not want to put it in a trailer park, as that is not my scene. I want a quiet, secluded, lake-side spot to put it. Does anyone happen to know of anyone with a site/property located in the Lake-of-Bays area just north of Huntsville,Ontario, that would be private and on a lake?? I have trawled the internet and come up with nothing Any help, advice would be greatly appreciated..
Thanks,

Ciaran
Geartos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 07:29 AM   #2

Name: Dave
Trailer: 13' 1973 Boler - tow/2017 Colorado Crew-Cab
Ontario
Registry
Ciaran;
It appears that you are looking for a 'private, quiet, secluded, lake-side parking spot' in the prime cottage-country portion of Ontario, for your personal use. We 'live' there, and agree that a very close rellie, might be your only option.
bullfrogeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 08:46 AM   #3

Name: Ciaran
Trailer: Currently shopping
Ontario
Yes, I appreciate that this is prime cottage country real-estate - however, I remember seeing a sign on a rural site about two years ago advertising 'Park your Trailer Here', very close to where my cousins cottage is. It was a remote, wooded, lakeside property - privately owned. Unfortunately that sign is longer up, and I believe that actual property has since been sold. So I figured, if he was doing it, maybe someone else is - you never know...
Geartos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 05:55 PM   #4

Name: Don
Trailer: Trillium
Ontario
There are options if your just looking to pull it in somewhere for a few days to camp. You wouldn't be able to leave leave it there for an extended period.

RR
Don ravinerat is offline   Reply With Quote